不客气英语怎么说

发布时间:2020-07-05 11:18:46

不客气英语怎么说

不用谢的英语表达有:youre welcome/no need to thank/not at all/dont mention
it等等。
youre welcome
平常大家用得较多的就是这个,因为其只有“不客气、不用谢”的意思;
no need to thank
直译是“不需要感谢”,换种说法不就是“不用谢”的意思嘛;
not at all
“不客气、没什么、哪儿的话”等意思,在实际应用中也是比较多的;
dont mention it
“不客气,不用谢,没关系”等意思。
通过上述内容相信大家对于不用谢英语怎么说肯定有了基本的了解,下面请继续看一些不用谢的实用语句:
Yes, I did! And you are welcome!
没错,你不用谢我了。
No need to thank, you are too polite.
不用谢,你太客气了。
Not at all. I am glad to have a chance to know a little friend.
不用谢。能有机会认识一个小朋友我很高兴。
Not at all. Its a part of our service.
不用谢,这是我们服务内容的一部分。
Dont mention it. Im very proud of you.
不用谢。我真的为你自豪。
Not at all. I say it every night.
不用谢,我每晚都念这个。
Siri replied, you dont need to thank me.
Siri回答说,你不用谢我。
Dont mention it. I hope you can come again soon.
不用谢。我希望你很快能再来。
Youre welcome, glad to be of assistance.
不用谢,能帮上你的忙我真高兴。
I hope you dont expect me to say youre welcome.
我希望你不要指望我说“不用谢”。
You are welcome. Its our pleasure to serve you.
不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
Youre welcome. Ill bring the menu, sir.
不用谢,我给您拿菜单去,先生。
No need to thank me. I hope we can work together.
不用谢。希望我们合作愉快。
Dont thank me, said Miss Yang. We must both thank Lucy!
“不用谢我,”杨小姐说,“我俩都得谢谢露茜!”
Gordon: No problem, we like to treat our workers with respect!
戈登:不用谢,我们要尊重员工嘛!

不客气英语怎么说

不客气英语怎么说

相关推荐