《六人行》第八季台词整理(部分)

发布时间:2018-07-02 12:18:26

Routing 行程安排 because unlike sportswhenever parallel parkingthe worse you arethe more people they have routing for you

Peel it off 把它撕下来

The second amendment 第二次修正法案 (允许拥有枪支)

row=划船,wade=淌水过河

Roe v. Wade 罗伊诉韦德案 (堕胎合法性)

Friends 第九季 01

I’m really more of a candy kind of guy. 我比较是那种会送糖果的人。

ActuallyI kind of need to talk to you too.

Friends 第八季 23-24

Semi-private room 双人房 conctraction 产前的阵痛

It couldn’t hurt to look. 看看又何妨

We are off to a great start, aren’t we? 我们有了个不错的开始

Have some time to kill 有时间供消磨

That’s so sweet. 太好了

Check this out. 看看这个

Freak out 吓唬

Screw with sb. 跟某人开玩笑

Back off 后退,一边闪

Am I interupting? 进门的时候说的话

Assuming that you want it. 假设你需要它。

Just hear me out. 听我把话说完

We’ve been through this. 我们已经说过了

Even though I know that you and I are also very close friends

Duck into a stairwell 躲进楼梯间

I haven’t bummed you guys out like this in a while, have I? 使不安

In labor 临产

Damn it. 该死的

He’s not really my type. 他不是我喜欢的那一类型。

You get back on that case, honey! 你来给我报仇

Friends 第八季 22

Limos 长礼车

You know, I just want to take a moment and thank you guys for how great you have been during this. I really couldn’t have done this without you. 我要谢谢你们,一直很支持我。没有你们我做不到的。

Get out. 赶紧出来

I still want to be acknowleged. 我仍然想被重视

This will be my way of paying you back. 这是我回报你的

So you’re never actually going to pay me back? 所以你不打算还钱了吗

I don’t think you’re comprehending how slutty this dress is. 我想你还不了解那件衣服有多火辣。

I’m actually with her on this one. 我同意这个说法。

Be Short with sb. 对某人不耐烦

Just a tad. 有一点

There are ways to help things alone. 有些方法管用。

Gooddone. 没问题

Top-notch. 一流的

Specifics 细节,情节

Open up a can of worms 带来麻烦

Can I get some of that action? 我能加入吗?

Which we’re still keeping under out hats 还不只是那些

Money well-spent 这笔钱花的值

Bookend 结束 v

Get into a man’s pants 惹毛一个人

Friends 第八季 21

Abysmal əˈbɪzməl] adj.极糟的的,可怕的,无底洞

Radius n. ˈrediəs]半径范围

Humiliate vt.

1. 羞辱;使丧失尊严 humiliated adj 丢人的

Bad press n. 负面报导

hang out (呆在某处,或与某人呆在一起)闲逛,出去玩儿

data reconfiguration 数据重整

Do you want these delivered? 你们需要外送服务么?

Don’t get too worked up. 别太激动。

I could tell you work out. 我能看出来你健身。

Why are you so fancy? 你为什么那么高兴?

Don’t get your hopes up. 别抱太大的期望。

You come off a little needy. 你太心急了

Be torn between sth. 使烦恼;深受…之苦 I’m torn between my integrity and my desire to avoid a beating.

Now I’m gonna grab my coat. 我去拿外套

You missed a button. 你有个扣子忘了系

Hats off to the chef. 向主厨致敬。

I don’t stink. 我还不是很声名狼藉。

Sidestep on sth. 回避…问题

Mess aroud 开玩笑 mess with sb.

Friends 第八季 03

Apologize accepted. 原谅你。

To save you from any embarrassment, I think maybe I should talk first. 给你留点面子,还是我先说吧。

That’s been one heck of a seesaw,hasn’t it? 那是像玩跷跷板,对吧?

You can be as involved as you want. 你想怎么做都行。

Indignant adj. 侧重愤怒是有充分理由和正当的 I’m indignant as a consumer.

get an earful 对…说了很多

You inhale your food. 你狼吞虎咽。 Inhale v. 吸入

Am I interrupting? 打扰你们了吗?

In my defense 我只能说

You have been screwing us all day. 你们已经毁了我们的一整天。

I’ll catch up with her later. 我等会去找她

Bump up 用在人身上时,表示职位上升,涨工资等 I got bumped up to from economy to first class on my trip to America.

《六人行》第八季台词整理(部分)

相关推荐