0720翻译金色花泰戈尔

发布时间:2019-07-17 11:58:39

0720翻译:金色花泰戈尔
Translation: The Champa Flower (Rabindranath Tagore)
(assembled by: alexcwlin; reviewed by: Adam Lam)

假如我变成了一朵金色花,为了好玩, 
Supposing I became a champa flower, just for fun,
长在树的高枝上,笑嘻嘻地在空中摇摆, 
and grew on a branch high up that tree, and shook in the wind with laughter
又在新叶上跳舞,妈妈,你会认识我么? 
and danced upon the newly budded leaves, would you know me, mother?
你要是叫道:孩子,你在哪里呀?” 
You would call, "Baby, where are you?"
我暗暗地在那里匿笑,却一声儿不响。 
and I should laugh to myself and keep quite quiet.
我要悄悄地开放花瓣儿,看着你工作。 
I should slyly open my petals and watch you at your work.
当你沐浴后,湿发披在两肩,穿过金色花的林荫, 
When after your bath, with wet hair spread on your shoulders, you walked through the shadow of the champa tree
走到做祷告的小庭院时,你会嗅到这花香, 
to the little court where you say your prayers, you would notice the scent of the flower,
却不知道这香气是从我身上来的。 
but not know that it came from me.
当你吃过午饭,坐在窗前读《罗摩衍那》, 
When after the midday meal you sat at the window reading Ramayana,
那棵树的阴影落在你的头发与膝上时, 
and the tree's shadow fell over your hair and your lap,
我便要将我小小的影子投在你的书页上,
 I should fling my wee little shadow on to the page of your book,
正投在你所读的地方。 
just where you were reading.
但是你会猜得出这就是你孩子的小小影子吗? 
But would you guess that it was the tiny shadow of your little child?
当你黄昏时拿了灯到牛棚里去,
 When in the evening you went to the cow-shed with the lighted lamp in your hand,
我便要突然地再落到地上来, 
I should suddenly drop on to the earth again
又成了你的孩子,求你讲故事给我听。
 and be your own baby once more, and beg you to tell me a story.
你到哪里去了,你这坏孩子?” 
Where have you been, you naughty child?
我不告诉你,妈妈。” 
I won't tell you, mother.”
这就是你同我那时所要说的话了。
That's what you and I would say then.


附注:

(1) 绿色部分是互联网找到的,并非我们翻译。

0720翻译金色花泰戈尔

相关推荐