餐厅常用词汇

发布时间:2018-06-30 13:38:44

餐厅常用词汇:

一、餐厅用具:

桌子 table 椅子 chair 台布 table cloth

餐巾 napkin 毛巾towel 碟子 dish

筷子 chopsticks bowl 勺(匙)spoon

玻璃杯 glass 茶壶 teapot (茶)杯cup

牙签 toothpick 烟灰缸 ashtray 瓶子bottle knife fork 汤勺 soup ladle 盘子 plate 盐瓶 saltcellar

二、肉类、水产类(meat / seafood ):

猪肉 pork 牛肉 beef 鸡肉 chicken duck 羊肉 mutton 牛排 steak 排骨spareribs 香肠sausage 火腿 ham 咸肉(腌肉)bacon 里脊 fillet 猪排pork chops

肉丁minced meat 肉丝shredded meat 肉末minced meat

fish (河)虾shrimp 对虾prawn

鲤鱼carp crab 鳝鱼eel 鱼肚fish maw 龙虾lobster 扇贝 scallop

海参sea cucumber 鱼翅sharks fin 鱿鱼squid 燕窝 swallows nest

三、蔬菜(vegetables)

芦笋asparagus 竹笋bamboo shoot

豆腐bean curd 豆芽bean sprouts 白菜(卷心菜)cabbage 胡萝卜carrot 番茄tomato

萝卜 turnip 冬瓜 white gourd 花菜cauliflower 芹菜celery 茄子eggplant 大蒜 garlic 生姜ginger 青椒green pepper 莴笋lettuce lotus root 蘑菇 mushroom 洋葱 onion 豌豆 pea 土豆potato 南瓜 pumpkin 菠菜spinach 芋头 taro 豆苗pea sprouts 木耳 fungus 豆角 French bean scallio

四、调味品:

黄油 butter 奶酪cheese 奶油cream

酱油soy sauce vinegar 辣椒油 chili sauce 果酱 jam 芥末 mustard oil

胡椒 pepper salt 麻油sesame oil

sugar 糖浆 syrup 辣酱油Worcestershire 味精gourmet powder 咖喱 curry

红糖 brown sugar

五、饮料、酒(Drinks/Beverages):

啤酒beer tea 咖啡coffee

红茶black tea 绿茶green tea 花茶jasmine tea

牛奶milk 冰水ice water

苏打水soda water 矿泉水mineral water

橙(桔子)汁 Orange Juice 清咖啡 black(pure) coffee 加奶咖啡white coffee 柠檬茶 lemonade 白兰地brandy 香槟酒champagne 葡萄酒wine 红葡萄酒red wine 白葡萄酒white wine 威士忌whisky 伏特加vodka 鸡尾酒cocktail 白酒烈酒liquor 金酒(杜松子酒)gin

六、水果(Fruits)

苹果apple 香蕉banana 葡萄grape 樱桃cherry 橙(桔子)orange pear

李梅plum 草莓strawberry

桃子peach 西瓜watermelon

枣子Chinese date / jujube

菠萝pineapple 荔枝 litchi 哈密瓜Hami melon

七、烹调用语:

烘(焙、烤、烙)baked boiled deep fried

煎炒fired 清蒸steamed roasted braised 冷的 cold 脆的 crisp 苦的bitter 干的dry 新鲜的fresh 辣的hot 冰冻的iced 清淡的light 酸的 sour 甜的 sweet

餐厅常用语句:

1Welcome to××restaurant May I help you?

欢迎光临××餐厅,我能为您做点什么呢?

2Good evening Sir/madamDo you have a reservation ?

晚上好,先生/女士,请问您有预定吗?

3Good eveningHow many of you, please?

晚上好,请问几位?

4Good eveningA table for two ,sir?

晚上好,请问先生是两位吗?

5Good eveningSir ,Are you alone?

晚上好,先生,您是一位吗?

6How about this table?

坐这张桌子怎么样?

7How about the table close /near the window?

坐靠窗的桌子如何?

8Im sorrybut there is no table available just now, would you care to wait

对不起,现在还没有空位,请您等一会儿,好吗?

9This way , please/Follow me ,please ,Ill show you to your table

这边请/请跟我来,我带您去您的座位。

10Im afraid all the private rooms are reserved ,Would you mind sitting in the main dining -room

很抱歉,所有的包间都订满了,您介意坐在大厅用餐吗?

11Heres the menu

这是菜单

12May I take your order now ,sir/maam?

请问现在可以点菜吗?先生/夫人?

13What would you like to drink?

您想喝点什么?

14Id like to repeat your orders

我重复一下您点的菜…

15Your order will be ready in a minute

您点的菜一会就来。

16Your dish will take about 20 minutes ,sir

先生您点的菜大概需要20分钟才能做好。

17Please drink some tea while waiting

请您边等边喝茶。

18Most of Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot

多数川菜都比较辣。

19Could you recommend me something special

能给我推荐一下这里的特色菜吗?

20This is complete course sir , please enjoy you meal

菜上齐了,先生,祝您用餐愉快。 

餐厅英语情景对话

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: Id like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, thats enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we dont.

没有。

A: Im sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: Nothanks. Well come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: Well try to arrange it but I cant guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: Thats fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: Whats good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We dont want that. Well, perhaps well begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Lets split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, its my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, thats right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, thats all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. Ive brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. Ill get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, Im starving. Id like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, Ive heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: Thats right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then theres the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: Theres the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. Ive heard a lot about it. Id like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: Thats very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: Youre welcome.

不客气

餐厅常用词汇

相关推荐