美剧电影经典台词

发布时间:2018-06-30 00:19:05

Lie to me》:

Truth or happiness, never both.”

真相与快乐,不可兼得。

《越狱Prison Break

The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them.

天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。

Sit tight. Put direct pressure on that

《行尸走肉》

If you're gonna be with us, you gotta follow my lead, you gotta trust me.

如果你还想跟我们在一起,你就必须服从我的领导,信任我。

《美女上错身》

People say there are five stages of grief. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

都说悲痛有五个阶段:拒绝,愤怒,自欺欺人,消沉,接受。

Revenge复仇》

Never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place. 永远都不要低估罪恶的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。

《吸血鬼日记》

You won't open yourself up to it.

是你不愿意打开心扉。

From now onyou're under my protection.从现在开始,你由我罩着。

《泰坦尼克号》

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

《西雅图夜未眠》(Sleepless in Seattle

1. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

A boy

"Just close my eyes. Think of a room of hundreds of doors,hundreds of doors and they are closing, the one furthest the way first,and getting closer, just closing,just bang in shut,and I think if I keep from crying,until the last one shuts,then I won't cry at all,and I don't."
只能闭上眼睛。想着一间有着几百扇门的房间,几百扇门,它们正在慢慢关闭。从最远的那扇开始,然后逐渐靠近,越来越近,地关上。而我想,如果我能在最后一扇关上之前,一直忍着不哭,那么我就不会再哭了,于是我就真的没有再哭过了。

《拯救大兵瑞恩》Saving Private Ryan

Captain Miller: In that case, I'd say this is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir. Worthy of my best efforts, sir.
Moreover, I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men - -especially you, Reiben - -to ease her suffering.   
米勒:如果是那样的话,我会说这是一次极佳的使命,长官,这次任务的目的太有价值了,长官。值得付出我最大的努力。另外,我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命,特别是你,莱本,去减轻她的苦痛。   
Private Caparzo: Sir, It's the decent thing to do, sir.   
卡帕佐:长官,那么做是对的。   
Captain Miller: We're not here to do the decent thing! We're here to follow fucking orders!   
米勒:我们在这不是为了做正确的事!而是去执行他妈的命令!   
Private Reiben: You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?   
莱本:你想向我解释一下这是为什么吗?我的意思是,我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人有什么意义呢?   
Captain Miller: Anyone wanna answer that?   
米勒:谁想回答?   
Medic Wade: Hey, think about the poor bastard's mother.   
韦德:嗨,想想那个可怜虫的母亲。   
Private Reiben: Hey, Wade, I got a mother, you got a mother, the sarge has got a mother. I'm willing to bet that even the Captain's got a mother. Well, maybe not the Captain,
but the rest of us have got mothers.   
莱本:嗨,韦德,我有母亲,你也有,军士长也有,我愿意打赌上尉也不例外。我们所有人都有母亲。   


Captain Miller: James... I'm here to tell you your brothers were killed in combat. They're dead.   
米勒:詹姆斯……我在这告诉你,你的哥哥们在战场阵亡了,他们都了。   
Private Ryan: Which ones?   
瑞恩:哪几个?   
Captain Miller: All of them.  

米勒:全部。

Gossip Girl

One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.有一天,会有一个人走进你的生活,并且让你明白为什么你和其他人都没有结果。

《荒野生存》:

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;  
There is rapture on the lonely shore;  
There is socity, where none intrudes,  
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:  
I love not man the less, but Nature more...  
-Lord Byron  

无径之林 常有情趣

无人之岸 几多惊喜

岸畔崖间 鼓涛为乐

无人驻足 是为桃源

吾爱世人 自然甚之

----拜伦

《牛仔裤的夏天》:

Maybe sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust, because you know they'll always love you, no matter what.
有时候我们更容易对我们相信的人生气,因为你知道她们不管怎样都会永远爱你。
 As hard as it is to be sad about it, maybe it's harder not to be.
悲惨已经够难受了,强忍悲伤只会更难受。

《教父1》(The Godfather

I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion.
    I gave her freedom. But I taught her never to dishonour her family. She found a boyfriend, not an Italian.
    She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. I didn’t protest.

    Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey, and then they tried take advantage of her.
    She resisted, she kept her honour. So they beat her like an animal.
    When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain.
    But I wept. Why did I weep?
    She was the light of my life. Beautiful girl.
    Now she will never be beautiful again.
   
    Sorry. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought for trial.
    The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the sentence. Suspended the sentence! They went free that very day!
    I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastards, they smiled at me.
    Then I said to my wife, “For justice, we must go to Don Corleone.”

我相信美国。美国使我发了财。而我以美国方式教养我的女儿。
    我给她自由。但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门。她交了位男友但不是意大利人。
    她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家。我并没有责骂她。
   
    两个月前他与另一个男孩,带她去兜风。他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜。
    她抵抗,她保住了名节。于是他们像对动物般的毒打她。
    当我到医院时,她的鼻梁断了,她的下马被打碎了,必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来。她痛得不能哭。
    但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?
    我视她如珠如宝。长得很美丽。现在她再也美丽不起来。
   
    不好意思。我像个守法的美国人一样。
    那两个男孩受到了审判。法官判他们的有期徒刑三年,但缓刑。缓刑!他们当天就没事了!
    我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中。而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑。
    于是我对我太太说,为求公道,我们必须去找柯里昂阁下。

《飞屋环球历险记》

What you are now witnessing is footage never before seen by civilized humanity,
什么是现代没有看过的东西?
A lost world in South America, lurking in the shadow of Majestic Paradise Falls
在南美洲消失的国家看到天堂般的瀑布。
It's full of plants and animals undiscovered by science.
那里遍布着连科学家都未知的动植物。

《最贫穷的哈佛女孩》(Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story

I feel that I got lucky because any sense of security was polled out from me, so I was forced to look forward; I had to, and was no going back.

我觉得我自己很幸运,因为对我来说从来就没有任何安全感,于是我只能被迫向前走,我必须这样做。
And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can, and see what happens".
世上没有回头路,当我意识到这点我就想,那么好吧,我要尽我的所能努力奋斗,看看究竟会怎样。
Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on.
放下负担,让它过去,这样才能继续前进。
I was 15 when I went out in the world. What’s a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you? If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.
什么是家?一个屋顶? 床?必须接纳你的地方?如果那样的话,15岁我开始无家可归。
I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.

就在那一刻,我明白了,我得作出选择。我可以为自己寻找各种借口对生活低头,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。
I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.    
我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒,对事物的整体视而不见,对于所有能够成功的微小元素视而不见。
The world is changing while you're just stardust. The earth turns arround with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
世界在转动,你只是一粒尘埃,没有你地球照样在转。现实是不会按照你的意志去改变的,因为别人的意志会比你的更强。


《绝望的主妇》

Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。

《绝望的主妇》美式俚语

1 By chance 偶然, 意外的
【英英解释】Unexpectedly; with no prior planning
Example: By chance, I bumped into my wife in the shopping mall

2 Round the clock 夜以继日的
【英英解释】To do something continuously, without a break or pause
Example: The ambulance services worked round the clock hauling people trapped in the building to safety.

3 Keep one's cool 保持冷静
【英英解释】To stay calm in a difficult situation
Example: If the traffic is jamed, the only thing to do is keep your cool, or get out of the car and walk!

4 In a tight corner 处于困境
【英英解释】In an extremely difficult situation
Example: Whenever I get into a tight corner, I try to rely on quick thinking to get out of it.

5 Keep in the dark 隐瞒
【英英解释】To keep something secret
Example: We know my brother has a new girlfriend, but he's keeping her name in the dark.

6 Fall on deaf ears 不加理睬的, 不听取
【英英解释】Not to take any notice of what is said
Example: The city council's order that garbage should be put in the bins fell on deaf ears; the sidewalks are still littered with trash!

7 Take things easy 放轻松
【英英解释】To relax
Example: It's better for our health to take things easy than to worry about problems all the time.

8 Eat like a horse 吃得很多
【英英解释】To eat a lot; to have a very big appetite
Example: Fred eats like a horse. When I was a growing lad like him, I used to eat a lot, too.

9 Catch one's eye 吸引某人注意
【英英解释】To attract somebody's attention
Example: A movement behind the curtain caught my eye - I thought it was a burglar and rushed out of the room!

10 Have an eye for something 对某事(某物体)了解得非常清楚
【英英解释】To be very good at doing something, or have a great understanding of something.
Example: As a botanist, he has to describe and draw plants accurately, so he must have an eye for detail.

11 Turn a blind eye .熟视无睹
【英英解释】To ignore an action, even though one should do something about it
Example: Parents will spoil their children if they constantly turn a blind eye to their bad behavior.

12 Keep an eye on 照看, 密切注视
【英英解释】To watch carefully; to look after
Example: Keep an eye on my purse - I'm just going to the bathroom.

13 Lose face 丢脸
【英英解释】To have one's reputation spoiled; to be embarrassed
Example: The large drug houses have lost face, because smaller companies are selling similar products at a cheaper price!

14 Lead the field 处于领头地位
【英英解释】To be the most successful person or group in an activity
Example: For decades, the House of Dior led the field in elegant fashion design.

15 Get out of hand 失去控制
【英英解释】To be out of control
Example: The problem of suicide bombings is getting out of hand; there seems to be no way to stop them.

16 Give a hand 提供帮助
【英英解释】To help somebody with something
Example: Please give me a hand and hold this board while I paint it.

美剧电影经典台词

相关推荐