狮子王中英文字幕

发布时间:2013-02-06 04:34:59

The Lion King (1994) - 23.976 fps (Subs for Hard at Hearing)

Nants ingonyama

Bagithi baba

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

Ingonyama

Nants ingonyama

Bagithi baba

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

Ingonyama

Siyo nqoba

Ingonyama

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Se-to-kwa

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Asana

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Se-to-kwa

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

张开你的眼睛

From the day we arrive

看这世界

On the planet

你会发觉充满神奇

And, blinking, step into the sun

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

天上星星

There's more to see

好像近在天边

Than can ever be seen

More to do

想要抓

总是遥不可及

Than can ever be done

人生旅程

There's far too much

坎坷不平

To take in here

你要去

More to find

体会它的真谛

Than can ever be found

尝尝人情冷暖

But the sun rolling high

或是体会

Through the sapphire sky

世间的风险

Keeps great and small

没有办法逃避

On the endless round

看这世界在转

It's the circle of life

永远不停息

And it moves us all

尽管向前走

Through despair and hope

是对是错

Through faith and love

希望和失望

Till we find our place

世事没有绝对

On the path unwinding

看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息

The circle of life

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Se-to-kwa

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Se-to-kwa

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

世界正在转动

It's the circle of life

永远不停息

And it moves us all

黑夜与白昼

Through despair and hope

不停转动

Through faith and love

靠着阳光走

Till we find our place

慢慢你会知道

On the path unwinding

看这世界

In the circle

是生生不息

The circle of life

片名:狮子王

生命真不公平啊!

Life's not fair, is it?

你看我呢,永远都当不上王

You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.

而你永远也见不到明天了

And you shall never see the light of another day.

再见

Adieu.

你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

你想干什么?

What do you want?

我是来这里宣布

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.

大王木法沙要来了

所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式

So you'd better have a good excuse...

最好找个借口

for missing the ceremony this morning.

你害我的午餐都没了

Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.

等大王跟你算帐之后

Ha! You'll lose more than that...

你不见的东西还会更多

when the king gets through with you.

他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

我怕得全身发抖

Oooh. I quiver with fear!

好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.

救命啊!

Help!

刀疤,吐出来

Scar?

Drop him.

你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.

这不是我大哥吗?

Why, if it isn't my big brother...

屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混

descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

那是今天吗?

That was today?

我觉得好害怕呀!

Ohh, I feel simply awful!

我八成是给忘了

Must've slipped my mind.

是呀,你忘的不只如此

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is...

身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位

as the king's brother...

you should've been first in line!

我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生

Well, I was first in line...

until the little hairball was born.

这个小毛球是我儿子

That hairball is my son...

他也是你未来的国王

and your future king.

我该学学我的礼节啦

I shall practice my curtsy.

千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

不,木法沙

Oh, no, Mufasa.

或许是你不该背对着我

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

Is that a challenge?

这是一个挑战吗?

Temper, temper.

冷静!冷静!

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

可惜,为什么呢?

Pity. Why not?

要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧

As far as brains go, I got the lion's share.

说到蛮力嘛…

But when it comes to brute strength...

恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end...

of the gene pool.

每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下

There's one in every family, sire.

事实上我家有两个

Two in mine, actually, and they always manage...

而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合

to ruin special occasions.

我该拿他怎么办?

What am I going to do with him?

拿他做地毯会非常好看

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

沙祖

Zazu!

而且想一想

And just think, whenever he gets dirty...

每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

you could take him out and beat him.

Simba.

爸,爸

Dad! Dad!

快起来,我们要走了啦!

Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up

对不起

Sorry.

爸…爸…

Dad. Dad.

你儿子已经醒了

Your son is awake.

Dad, Dad, Dad...

在天亮前,他是你儿子

Before sunrise, he's your son.

爸…拜托啦!

Dad! Come on, Dad.

Dad!

You promised.

你答应过我的呀!

好吧,好吧

- OK, OK. I'm up. - Yeah!

我醒了,我醒了

辛巴,你看

Look, Simba.

阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Wow.

一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的

A king's time as ruler...

rises and falls like the sun.

总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉

One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here...

并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升

and will rise with you as the new king.

这一切都是我的吗?

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.

所有的一切

Everything the light touches.

阳光能照到的所有东西…

那有阴影的地方呢?

What about that shadowy place?

那在我们的国度之外

That's beyond our borders.

你绝不可以去那个地方

You must never go there, Simba.

我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

你错了

There's more to being king...

国王也不能凡事随心所欲

than getting your way all the time.

不能吗? 辛巴

- There's more? - Simba...

世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值

Everything you see exists together...

身为国王,你不但要了解

in a delicate balance.

As king, you need to understand that balance...

还要去尊重所有的生活

and respect all the creatures...

包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

是呀,我来跟你解释一下

Yes, Simba, but let me explain.

我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

When we die, our bodies become the grass...

而羚羊是吃草的

and the antelope eat the grass.

所以…

And so we are all connected...

在这个生命圈里面

in the great circle of life.

都是互相有关联的

早安,陛下

- Good morning, sire! - Good morning, Zazu.

沙祖,你早

Checking in with the morning report.

我来做早上的例行报告

Fire away.

你说吧

黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上

大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

他向我展示巢里的蛋

我说不客气

我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感

不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐

哈哈,这就是晨间报告

大事小事不漏掉

每个呼吸微笑

每个轻声吼叫

都在晨间报告

儿子,你在干什么?

- What are you doing, son? - Pouncing

扑东西

Let an old pro show you how it's done.

让个老手示范给你看看

今年草地肥美

Stay low to the ground.

水牛个个吃得强又壮 尽量的压低身子

豪猪受到阻挠 趴在地上

意图节省他毒气 趴在地上,好,我知道了

Yeah, OK. Stay low to the ground.

…不停追逐文书鸟 别出声

Shhh... Not a sound.

番红花是本季色彩 随处都可见

动一动行列纵队进行慢慢往下 慢慢来,向前一步

Take it slow. One more step...

…聚集在水肥处 然后…

then...

噗…

这就是晨间报告

大事小事不漏掉

每个呼吸微笑

每个轻声吼叫

都在晨间报告

...非常好

That's very good.

沙祖 什么事呀?

- Zazu! - Yes!

地下传来的消息

Sir! News from the underground.

好,这一次呢...

Now, this time...

陛下

Sire! Hyenas in the pride lands!

土狼到了荣耀石啦!

沙祖,带辛巴回家

Zazu, take Simba home.

我不能去吗?

- Dad, can't I come? - No, son.

不行,儿子

I never get to go anywhere.

哼!什么地方都不准我去

哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的

Oh, young master, one day, you will be king.

然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水

Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy...

卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

嘿!刀疤叔叔 你猜怎样?

Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?

我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

I despise guessing games.

我将成为这里的国王耶

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.

哦!真好啊

Oh, goody.

我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...

而我将会统治一切

and I'm gonna rule it all.

是啊

Yes, well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.

哦!请原谅我没有 高兴地跳起来

我的背不好你知道的

Bad back, you know.

嘿,刀疤叔叔

Hey, Uncle Scar. When I'm king...

如果我是国王 那你是什么?

what'll that make you?

你这猴子

A monkey's uncle.

你好奇怪哦!

You're so weird.

还有更怪的呢!

You have no idea.

哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗?

So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?

看过啦

Everything.

他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗?

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise...

at the northern border?

没有

Well, no. He said I can't go there.

他说我不能去那里

And he's absolutely right. It's far too dangerous.

他说的完全正确

那里太危险了

Only the bravest lions go there.

只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

我很勇敢啊

Well, I'm brave. What's out there...

那有什么?

I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.

对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你

为什么?

Why not?

辛巴,辛巴

Simba, Simba, I'm only looking out...

我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想

for the well-being of my favorite nephew.

没错,我是你唯一的侄子

Yeah, right. I'm your only nephew.

所以罗,我才更要保护你

All the more reason for me to be protective.

一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的

An elephant graveyard is no place...

for a young prince. Oops!

哦!

An elephant what? Whoa!

大象的什么?

...

Oh, dear, I've said too much.

哦!天啊 我说的太多了

不过我猜你早晚总会发现的

Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...

你一直是这么样的聪明

you being so clever and all.

帮我个忙吧!

Just do me one favor.

跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

没问题

- No problem. - There's a good lad.

这才是乖孩子

You run along now and have fun.

你现在自己出去玩吧

并且记得哦...

And remember, it's our little secret.

这是我们的小秘密

嘿!娜娜

- Hey, Nala. - Hi, Simba.

嗨!辛巴

Come on. I just heard about this great place.

走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方

辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊

Simba! I'm kinda in the middle of a bath.

你也该洗澡罗

And it's time for yours.

...

Mom!

...你把我的毛弄乱了啦

Mom, you're messing up my mane!

好了!好了

OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?

我干净了 我们可以走了吗?

Where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb.

我们要到哪里去呀?

最好不要什么烂地方

No, it's really cool.

不!那真的很酷耶

这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

So, where is this really cool place?

Oh. Around the water hole.

就在水洞附近

The water hole?

水洞附近?

What's so great about the water hole?

水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

等到了那里我再告诉你

I'll show you when we get there.

Oh. Mom, can I go with Simba?

妈,我能去吗?

沙拉碧你说呢?

What do you think, Sarabi?

这个嘛...

Well...

拜托...

- Please. - Please.

我是没什么意见

It's all right with me.

哦,耶...

- All right! - Yeah!

不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

As long as Zazu goes with you.

...不要沙祖

No, not Zazu.

开心一点嘛

Step lively.

越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家

The sooner we get to the water hole...

the sooner we can leave.

我们到底要去哪里呀?

So, where are we really going?

一个大象的墓园

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow!

哇!

Shh! Zazu.

...沙祖

对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?

Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?

我们摆脱沙祖以后...

Oh, just look at you two.

哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah.

大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育

你们的父母会很高兴的

Your parents will be thrilled...

等到你们订婚之后 还有...

what with your being betrothed and all.

什么?

- Being what? - Betrothed. Intended.

准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟

Affianced.

意思是...

Meaning...?

有一天你们俩个会结婚

One day, you two are going to be married.

恶心...

I can't marry her. She's my friend.

我不能娶她耶

她是我的朋友

Yeah, it'd be so weird.

对,那实在太奇怪了

很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

Sorry to bust your bubble...

但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

but you two turtledoves have no choice.

这是流传了好几世代的传统

It's a tradition going back generations.

等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事

When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.

只要有我在就不准

Not so long as I'm around.

哦,那你被开除了

In that case, you're fired.

很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我

Nice try. But only the king can do that.

可是他是未来的国王啊

Well, he's the future king.

对!所以我说什么你都得听

Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.

嘿嘿!现在还不必听

Not yet, I don't.

而且由你这种态度

And with an attitude like that...

恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...

a pretty pathetic king indeed.

哼!我看才不会呢

Heh. Not the way I see it.

我将会是万兽之王

I'm gonna be a mighty king

瞧瞧我的模样

So enemies beware

从来没有一个狮子王 他的毛会那么少

Well, I've never seen a king of beasts

With quite so little hair

来看看我的威严 没有人比得过

I'm gonna be the main event

Like no king was before

没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要”

I'm brushin' up on lookin' down

I'm workin' on my roar

从来没见过像你那么糟

Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing.

等不及成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king

你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人

You've rather a long way to go, young master...

如果你以为...

if you think...

没有任何吩咐

No one sayin' "Do this"

我那么说的时候...

Now, when I said that...

没有任何束缚

No one sayin', "Be there"

我的意思是...

What I meant was...

没有任何坏处

No one sayin' "Stop that"

总会有你好处

But what you don't realize...

No one sayin', "See here"

听我说...

Now, see here!

自由自在到处跑

Free to run around all day

绝对不是那样的

Well, that's definitely out.

做错事情也没人吵

Free to do it all my way

找个时间该坐下来 来好好谈一谈

I think it's time that you and I

Arranged a heart-to-heart

别浪费唇舌 是建议一律都免谈

Kings don't need advice

From little hornbills for a start

如果你真的这样统治 我想那就惨

If this is where the monarchy is headed

Count me out

干脆离开这块烂地方

Out of service, out of Africa

我再也不想管

I wouldn't hang about

这小孩已经开始嫌我烦

This child is getting wildly out of wing

等不及成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king

所有人往左看

Everybody, look left

所有人往右看

Everybody, look right

所有人往这看

Everywhere you look, I'm

我在你们中间

Standing in the spotlight

还早呢!

Not yet!

让所有万物都一起歌唱

Let every creature go for broke and sing

让我们随他脚步到处闯

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing

让所有万物都一起颂赞

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling

等不及成为狮子王...

Oh, I just can't wait to be king

Oh, I just can't wait to be king

Oh, I just can't wait

To be king

对不起,夫人

I beg your pardon, madam...

您坐在我的身上了

but... get off!

请让一让

Simba? Nala!

辛巴

娜娜...

好啦!成功了

All right! It worked!

摆脱他了吧

- We lost him. - I am a genius.

...是个天才

Hey, genius, it was my idea.

嘿!天才 那是我的主意

Yeah, but I pulled it off.

没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊

还有我

- With me! - Oh, yeah?

哦,是吗?

输了吧

- Pinned ya. - Hey, let me up.

让我起来

你又输了吧

- Uhh! - Pinned ya again.

就是这里 我们成功了

This is it. We made it.

...

这里阴森森的

It's really creepy

是啊,不是很棒吗?

Yeah. Isn't it great?

我们可能会有大麻烦

- We could get in big trouble. - I know. Ha!

我知道

I wonder if its brains are still in there.

不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?

只有一个办法能知道

There's only one way to know.

走吧,我们去看看

Come on, let's go check it out.

不对

Wrong! The only checking out you will do...

你们唯一该做的事情 就是立刻离开这里

will be to check out of here.

烦耶!

Oh, man!

我们已经超出 荣耀石的范围太远了

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.

你看 那个尖嘴老头害怕了

Look. Banana Beak is scared.

不管我是不是尖嘴小老头

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy...

小毛球

and right now we are all in very real danger.

我告诉你 我们的处境真的是很危险

危险?哈哈...

Danger? Ha!

我在荒野中行走

I walk on the wide side.

我会当面嘲笑危险

I laugh in the face of danger.

哈哈哈哈...

哇哇哇...

Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?

斑仔

看看这是什么?

I don't know, Shenzi.

桑琪,我不知道

What do you think, Ed?

阿德,你觉得呢?

...

对!就如我刚刚在想

Just what I was thinkin'. A trio of trespassers!

三个违规的家伙

And quite by accident, let me assure you.

这完全是个意外!

我跟你们保证 这只是航行上的小小的错误

A simple navigational error.

等等...

Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.

我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

夫人 我是国王陛下的总管

I, madam, am the king's major-domo.

这么说你就是...

- And that would make you... - The future king.

未来的国王

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你知道我们是怎么对付 超出自己国界的国王吗?

你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

You can't do anything to me.

理论上可以 我们在他们的土地上

Technically, they can.

We are on their land.

可是沙祖你跟我说 他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!

But, Zazu, you told me they're nothin'...

but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.

能不能不要再提 傻瓜这两个字?

Lx-nay on the upid-stay.

嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

Who are you callin' upid-stay?

...你看那个太阳 我该走了

My, my, my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!

急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐

What's the hurry?

We'd love you to stick around for dinner.

是呀...

Yeah, we could have whatever's... lion around!

我们可以吃... 狮子大餐呀!

...

Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!

等等... 有了,有了,有了

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?

我要一份幼狮三明治 你觉得呢?

...

什么?阿德?

What, Ed? What is it?

什么?

Hey, did we order this dinner to go?

我们订的晚餐要外带吗?

No, why?

没有啊!怎么啦?

'Cause there it goes!

因为他们跑了

我们甩掉他们了吗?

Did we lose 'em?

我想是的

I think so. Where's Zazu?

沙祖在哪?

The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped...

原来我们的小总管 一路赶着想做只白煮鸟

all the way to the birdie-boiler.

不!我不要做白煮鸟!

Oh, no! Not the birdie-boiler!

嘿!你们为什么不去找一个 跟你们差不多大的

Hey, why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

...你吗?

- Like you? - Oops.

哦哦!

辛巴

Simba!

快来呀!小宝贝

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.

哈哈...就这样吗?

Heh! That was it?

再吼一次,来呀!

Do it again. Come on.

...大哥

Oh, please, please! Uncle, uncle!

误会...误会

- Silence! - We're gonna shut up right now!

闭嘴!

闭嘴!我们都闭嘴

Calm down. We're really sorry.

别激动

If you ever come near my son again...

我们真的很抱歉

如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

这位...这位是您的...

Oh, this is your son?

哦!是您的公子啊

- Oh, your son? - Did you know that?

你知道吗?

No. Me? I didn't know... No, did you?

不,我不知道

这个... ...你知道吗?

- No, of course not. - No.

不,当然不知道

- Ed? - Ed?

不!阿德?

Toodles.

爸,我...

Dad, I...

你故意违抗我的命令

You deliberately disobeyed me.

爸,我很抱歉

Dad, I'm sorry.

跟我回家去

Let's go home.

我认为你非常勇敢

I thought you were very brave.

沙祖

Zazu.

是的,陛下

- Yes, sire? - Take Nala home.

带娜娜回家

I've got to teach my son a lesson.

我必须要给我儿子上一课

娜娜,走吧

Come, Nala.

辛巴,唉!

Simba...

祝你好运

Good luck.

辛巴

Simba!

辛巴,我对你非常失望

Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.

我知道

- I know. - You could've been killed.

你可能会死掉

You deliberately disobeyed me...

你故意违抗我的命令

and what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

而且更糟的是

你和娜娜有生命危险

我只是想要跟你一样勇敢

I was just trying to be brave, like you.

我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

I'm only brave when I have to be.

辛巴

Simba, being brave...

勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦

doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

可是你好像什么都不怕

But you're not scared of anything.

我今天就怕了

I was today.

真的?

- You were? - Yes.

是的

I thought I might lose you.

我怕我会失去你

...原来国王也会害怕

Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh?

但是你知道吗?

- But you know what? - What?

什么?

I think those hyenas were even scareder.

我认为那些土狼比你还害怕

...

'Cause nobody messes with your dad.

因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸

过来

- Come here, you. - Oh, no! No!

不要,不要

放手啦!

来呀!

Aah! Come here!

Gotcha!

Dad?

We're pals, right?

我们是不是伙伴

Right.

And we'll always be together, right?

那我们就永远在一起,对吧

辛巴

Simba, let me tell you something...

我告诉你一些 我爸爸以前跟我说的话

that my father told me.

你看那些星星

Look at the stars.

过去那些伟大的君王

The great kings of the past...

从那些星星上看着我们

look down on us from those stars.

真的?

- Really? - Yes.

是呀

So, whenever you feel alone...

所以每当你寂寞的时候

要记得那些君王 永远在那里指引着你

just remember that those kings...

will always be there to guide you...

还有我也是

and so will I.

木法沙真差劲

Man, that lousy Mufasa.

害我一个星期都不能坐

I won't be able to sit for a week.

这个不好笑,阿德

It's not funny, Ed.

闭嘴!

Hey, shut up!

你们安静一点好不好?

Will you knock it off?

Well, he started it.

是他先开始的

Look at you guys. No wonder we're dangling...

看看你们俩个

难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡

at the bottom of the food chain.

我痛恨晃荡

Man, I hate dangling.

废话!

Yeah? You know, if it weren't for those lions...

如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了

we'd be runnin' the joint.

我痛恨狮子!

Man, I hate lions.

那么顽固

- So pushy. - And hairy.

又毛茸茸的

- And stinky. - And, man, are they...

而且又臭

还有老天他们...

U-u-u-ugly!

丑死了

我们狮子当然 不全都是那么糟糕的

Oh, surely, we lions are not all that bad.

Oh, Scar. It's just you.

刀疤,原来是你

We were afraid it was somebody important.

我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.

对呀,就像木法沙

- Yeah. - I see.

是呀

- Now, that's power. - Tell me about it.

是吗?

那才叫力量

一点也没错 光听他的名字我就会发抖

I just hear that name and I shudder.

木法沙

- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again.

再来一次

Mufasa!

木法沙

Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!

木法沙...

真过瘾

Ooh, it tingles.

我身边全是一些白痴

I'm surrounded by idiots.

得了吧,刀疤

Now, you, Scar, I mean, you're one of us.

你是我们的一份子

You're our pal.

别忘了你是我们的伙伴

Charmed.

真感人...

Oh, I like that.

噢,我喜欢

He's not king, but he's still so proper.

他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严

是呀,刀疤

Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar, old buddy?

你带什么给我们吃的

Did ya, did ya, did ya?

嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟

I don't think you really deserve this.

有没有,有没有

我认为你们实在不值得

我是特别把那些小狮子 送来给你们的

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you...

而你们却让他给跑掉了

and you couldn't even dispose of them.

可是你知道

Well, you know...

他们并不是 自己单独来的,刀疤

it wasn't exactly like they were alone, Scar.

对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

Yeah. What were we supposed to do...

杀了木法沙?

kill Mufasa?

一点也没错

Precisely.

Huh?

不要在我面前耍威风

I know that your powers of retention

仔细看 像个饭桶不中用

Are as wet as a warthog's backside

你给我站好 仔细听着

But thick as you are

Pay attention

我的话已经够明白

My words are a matter of pride

那是所谓无言的表白

It's clear from your vacant expressions

这地方由我来主宰

The lights are not all on upstairs

难道你们都没有发现

But we're talking kings and successions

王位继承权在我手中

Even you can't be caught unawares

准备好你的心静静等候

So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

迎接这一个天大消息

Be prepared for sensational news

一个新的时代它悄悄要到来

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer

那我们又算什么?

And where do we feature?

不管我多恶毒

Just listen to teacher

只要听我吩咐 不要再犯错误

I know it sounds sordid

But you'll be rewarded

以后总会有你的好处

When at last I am given my dues

我要大声地向你宣布

And injustice deliciously squared

快准备

Be prepared

不对!还有的呢!

Yeah, be prepared.

我们会准备的

We'll be prepared. For what?

准备什么?

For the death of the king.

准备木法沙王之死!

Why, is he sick?

怎么了?他病了?

No, fool, we're going to kill him...

笨蛋!我们要杀了他 还有辛巴

and Simba, too.

好主意 谁需要国王啊!

Great idea. Who needs a king?

不要王......

No king, no king, la-la la-la la la

......

Idiots! There will be a king!

白痴!还会有另外一个王的

但是你自己说......

- Hey, but you said... - I will be king!

我将要做你们的王

只要跟着我

Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again.

你们就再也不会饿肚子了

好耶!

- Yeah! - Yeah! All right!

国王万岁!

All right! Long live the king!

国王万岁!

Long live the king!

Long live the king!

国王万岁!

King, king, king, king, king, king, king

看来很快就会有依靠

It's great that we'll soon be connected

随时随地伺候你左右

With a king who'll be all-time adored

要投靠我 不要怀疑

Of course, quid pro quo

You're expected

保证大家都会好过

To take certain duties on board

看来未来是充满着希望

The future is littered with prizes

保证过就不会泡汤

And though I'm the main addressee

让我再一次向你提醒

The point that I must emphasize is

我就是你唯一靠山

You won't get a sniff without me

快准备!

So prepare for the coup of the century

这计划前所未有

这计划只要你帮一帮

Be prepared for the murkiest scam

La la la

这周详的计划 是万无一失的

Meticulous planning

Tenacity spanning

是难得一见的 是不能否认的

Decades of denial

Is simply why I'll be king undisputed

不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我

Respected, saluted

就是森林之王

And seen for the wonder I am

因为我要的理想更高

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared

快准备

Be prepared

因为我要的理想更高

Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared

快准备

Be prepared

好,你在这等着

Now, you wait here.

你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.

什么惊喜?

Ooh, what is it?

如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.

如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶

If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.

You are such a naughty boy.

你实在是非常的调皮

说嘛!刀疤叔叔

Come on, Uncle Scar.

......

No, no, no, no, no.

这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情

This is just for you and your daddy.

是那种父子之间的...关系

You know, a sort of father-son... thing.

好了,我最好去找他去

Well, I better go get him.

我跟你一起去

- I'll go with you. - No!

不!

...你只管待在这个石块上

No. Just stay on this rock.

你不会想像上次那样 再遇到土狼吧?

You wouldn't want to end up in another mess...

like you did with the hyenas.

你知道那件事呀?

You know about that?

辛巴,每个人都知道那件事

Simba, everybody knows about that.

真的吗?

- Really? - Oh, yes.

是啊,算你幸运

Lucky Daddy was there to save you, eh?

爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

Oh, and just between us...

这是我们的小秘密

you might want to work on that little roar of yours.

你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢?

哦,好吧

Oh, OK.

嘿!刀疤叔叔

Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?

我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?

Simba, it's to die for.

辛巴,你会喜欢死的

闭嘴!

- Shut up. - I can't help it.

我也没办法 我肚子好饿

I'm so hungry. I got to have a wildebeest.

我可以吃下一头野牛

Stay put.

不要乱动

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?

拜托!

我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了

No. We wait for the signal from Scar.

不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号

他在那边

There he is. Let's go.

我们走

吼叫声

Little roar. Puhh.

陛下,你看! 有东西在移动

Oh, look, sire, the herd is on the move.

奇怪?

- Odd. - Mufasa, quick!

木法沙!快点 动物逃窜

Stampede in the gorge.

在峡谷那儿 而辛巴也在

- Simba's down there. - Simba?

辛巴?

沙祖!救我

Zazu, help me!

你爸爸已经来了

Your father is on the way! Hold on!

撑着点

Hurry!

快呀...

那边,在那儿

There, on that tree.

在那树上

Hold on, Simba!

捉好,辛巴

刀疤,这太可怕了

Oh, Scar, this is awful! What'll we do?

我们该怎么办?

Ha! I'll go back to help, that's what I'll do.

我该做些什么?

我回去搬救兵

I'll go back... Oof!

我就这么做 我去搬救...

...

Dad!

刀疤...

Scar!

Uhh! Brother! Help me!

弟弟,救救我

愿国王万岁

Long live the king.

No!

...

...

Dad!

Dad?

Dad?

爸,起来

Dad, come on.

你一定要起来

You got to get up.

...

Dad?

跟我回家啦

We got to go home.

救命啊...

Help!

有没有人?

Somebody!

任何人...

Anybody.

救命

Help.

辛巴

Simba.

看你弄得...

What have you done?

有好多动物 他想救我

There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.

这真的是意外 我不是故意的

It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.

当然,你当然不是故意的

Of course, of course you didn't.

没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的

No one ever means for these things to happen...

但是国王已经死了

but the king is dead.

而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的

And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.

你妈妈会怎么想呢?

What will your mother think?

What am I going to do?

那我该怎么办?

Run away, Simba.

跑的远远的,辛巴

快跑

Run. Run away and never return.

跑的远远的再也不要回来了

杀了他

Kill him.

Hey, there he goes. There he goes.

他在那边 往那边跑了

So, go get him.

那就快追呀

There ain't no way I'm going in there.

我才不愿意到那边去呢!

You want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?

怎么?

你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌啊?

我们一定得完成任务

But we got to finish the job.

唉!反正他出去以后 就完蛋定了

Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.

如果他回来的话 我们再杀他

And if he comes back, we'll kill him.

对!你听到没有?

Yeah! You hear that?

如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你

If you ever come back, we'll kill you!

木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...

但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也...

but to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live...

For me, it is a deep, personal loss.

对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失

我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位

So, it is with a heavy heart...

that I assume the throne.

但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy...

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era...

共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

我们狮子将跟土狼 一起走向光明伟大的未来

in which lion and hyena come together...

in a great and glorious future.

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!

走开一走开

快走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.

我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time.

每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey, Timon, you better come look.

丁满,你最好过来看看

我看他好像还活着

I think it's still alive.

哎哟!这什么东西呀?

All righty, what have we got here?

天啊!是只狮子

Jeez, it's a lion! Run, Pumbaa, move it!

彭彭,快跑

Hey, Timon, it's just a little lion.

丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.

你看他那么可爱

而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?

- Can we keep him? - Pumbaa, are you nuts?

彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion. Lions eat guys like us.

躺在这儿的是只狮子

狮子就是专门吃我们的

- But he's so little. - He'll get bigger.

但是他还那么小

Maybe he'll be on our side.

他以后会长大的

也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

这是我听过最蠢的话了

Maybe he'll... Hey, I got it.

或许他会...

...我有点子了

What if he's on our side?

如果他跟我们一国

Having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.

有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

那我们就留下他罗

So, we're keeping him?

当然,这里是谁做主啊?

Pbbt! Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?

我认为他应该留下

- Uh... - My point exactly.

哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Jeez, I'm fried.

我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

Let's get out of here and find some shade.

你还好吧?孩子

- You OK, kid? - I guess so.

我想是吧

- You nearly died. - I saved you.

你差点就死了

我救了你

Well, Pumbaa helped... a little.

彭彭也帮了...一滴滴忙

谢谢你们帮忙

Thanks for your help.

你要去哪里?

- Hey, where you going? - Nowhere.

不知道

他看起来很BLUE

Gee, he looks blue.

我倒觉得是金黄色

I'd say brownish gold.

不,我是说一沮丧

No, no, no. I mean he's depressed.

Oh.

孩子你在烦什么?

Kid, what's eating you?

烦?狮子可是万兽之王

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.

烦个屁呀!

The food chain!

那你从哪儿来的?

So, where you from?

谁在乎?我又不能回去

Who cares? I can't go back.

你是被扫地出门的

Ah, you're an outcast.

好极了!我们也是

That's great. So are we.

你做了什么事?

What'd you do, kid?

很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

Something terrible...

but I don't want to talk about it.

很好,我们也不想听

Good. We don't want to hear about it.

拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?

Come on, Timon. Anything we can do?

除非你们能够改变历史

Not unless you can change the past.

孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说

Kid, in times like this, my buddy Timon says...

你必须把你的背后抛到过去

you got to put your behind in your past.

...

No, no, no. Amateur.

我是说... 笨蛋

Lie down before you hurt yourself.

能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀

...你必须把过去抛到脑后

You got to put your past behind you.

孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

Look, kid, bad things happen...

而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

and you can't do anything about it, right?

- Right. - Wrong!

当这个世界遗弃你的时候

When the world turns its back on you...

你就去遗弃这个世界

you turn your back on the world.

我以前学的不是这样

That's not what I was taught.

那么你或许应该学点新知识

Then maybe you need a new lesson.

跟着我一起念

Repeat after me. Ahem.

HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata. - What?

什么?

Hakuna matata. It means "no worries."

HAKUNAMATATA

就别担心

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

真是很有意思

What a wonderful phrase

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

简单又好记

Ain't no passing craze

从现在开始

It means no worries

你不必再担心

For the rest of your days

不必像从前

It's our problem free

听天由命

Philosophy

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata? - Yeah. It's our motto.

是我们的座右铭

What's a motto?

什么是座右铭?

Nothing. What's a motto with you?

管它呢?跟着念就行了

孩子你要知道

Kid, these two words will solve all your problems.

这几个字能够解决 你所有的问题

对了!拿彭彭举例来说

That's right. Take Pumbaa, for example.

Why...

当他是只小山猪

When he was a young warthog

当我是只小山猪

When I was a young warthog

很好

- Very nice. - Thanks.

谢啦

He found his aroma

看他好像魅力十足风度翩翩

Lacked a certain appeal

看来看去好像缺少一些东西

He could clear the savannah after every meal

虽然我长得丑

I'm a sensitive soul

可是很温柔

Though I seem thick skinned

我终于发现我没办法出人头地

And it hurt that my friends

Never stood downwind

真丢脸

And, oh, the shame

太丢脸罗

He was ashamed

我想过改名字

Thought of changing my name

改什么名字?

Oh, what's in a name?

我终于放弃

And I got downhearted

为什么?

How did you feel?

每次我想...

Every time that l...

彭彭,不要在小孩面前...

- Not in front of the kids. - Oh, sorry.

对不起

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

真是很有意思

What a wonderful phrase

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

简单容易记

Ain't no passing craze

从现在开始

It means no worries

没有烦恼忧虑

For the rest of your days

好!唱下去

Yeah, sing it, kid.

不必像从前

It's our problem free

听天由命

Philosophy

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

欢迎来到寒舍

Welcome to our humble home.

你们住在这里呀?

You live here?

没错

We live wherever we want.

对!家就是休息的地方

Yep. Home is where your rump rests.

好漂亮

It's beautiful.

I'm starved.

好饿

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra.

我肚子饿得可以 吃下一匹斑马了

Ah, we're fresh out of zebra.

我们这里没有新鲜斑马肉

- Any antelope? - Nuh-uh.

那有羚羊吗?

- Hippo? - Nope.

没有

河马呢?

Kid, if you live with us, you have to eat like us.

也没

对了!孩子

如果你跟我们住 就得跟我们吃的一样

这里像是可以弄到 昆虫的好地方

This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub.

Ew, what's that?

那是什么?

A grub. What's it look like?

昆虫,不然你以为是什么?

Ew, gross.

...好恶心

Mmm. Tastes like chicken.

吃起来像鸡肉

Slimy, yet satisfying.

粘粘的,但是还不错

这真是少有的美味

These are rare delicacies. Mmm.

咬起来脆脆的,口感十足

Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch.

你会喜欢的啦

You'll learn to love them.

你听我说,这种生活最棒了

I'm telling you, kid, this is the great life...

没有规则也没有责任

no rules, no responsibilities.

这个虽小油水很多

Ooh, the little green-filled kind.

而且最棒的是...没有忧虑

And best of all, no worries. Well, kid?

来一点吧

HAKUNAMATATA

Oh, well. Hakuna matata.

粘粘的,但是还不错

Slimy, yet satisfying.

这就对了

That's it.

Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata, Hakuna

从现在开始

It means no worries

你不必再担心

For the rest of your days

不必像从前

It's our problem free

听天由命

Philosophy

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata

Ooh ooh ooh

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata

HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata

Yeah

Ta-ta

有谁知道我心中悲伤

Nobody knows

The trouble I've seen

有谁知道我痛苦

Nobody knows

My sorrow

沙祖,高兴一点

Oh, Zazu, do lighten up.

Sing something with a little bounce in it.

唱一首有点活力的曲子吧

世界真是小小小

It's a small world after all

...除了那首什么都可以

No, no! Anything but that.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

蝴蝶小时候就是小毛虫

爬来爬去钻来钻去长得真可爱

Deedle dee dee

There they are a-standing in a row

爬呀!爬呀!总有一天会飞

Big ones, small ones

Some as big as your head

以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做

I would never have had to do this with Mufasa.

什么?你刚才说什么?

What? What did you say?

...

- Oh, nothing. - You know the law.

你知道规矩的

Never ever mention that name in my presence.

在我面前绝对不准提那个名字

因为我是国王

I am the king!

是的,陛下

Yes, sire, you are the king.

你是国王

I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences...

我会提起他只是在比较

你们在经营管理方面的 差异之处

in your royal managerial approaches.

老大

Hey, boss.

哎哟!又有什么事?

What is it this time?

我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下

- We got a bone to pick with you. - I'll handle this.

让我来说吧

Scar, there's no food, no water.

刀疤

已经没有食物也没有水了

Yeah. It's dinnertime...

对呀

and we ain't got no stinking entrees.

晚餐时间到了 我们连主菜都没有

狩猎的工作 不是由狮子来负责的吗?

It's the lioness's job to do the hunting.

他们不肯去呀

Yeah, but they won't go hunt.

那吃沙祖吧

Oh, eat Zazu.

你们不会爱吃的

Oh, you wouldn't want me.

我的肉又硬、味道又骚

I'd be so tough and gamy and...

而且恶心

Oh, Zazu, don't be ridiculous.

沙祖,不用说笑了

All you need is a little dung.

你只需要加点调味料

I thought things were bad under Mufasa.

我以前以为木法沙实在不好过

你刚说什么?

- What did you say? - I said Muf...

我说木...我说蒙面纱

Unh! I said... ue pasa?

很好,你们给我走吧

Good. Now get out.

可是我们还是很饿

- But we're still hungry. - Out!

滚!

哇!辛巴 好大的嗝

Nice one, Simba.

是呀

Thanks. Man, I'm stuffed.

天啊!我肚子好胀

Me, too. I ate like a pig.

我也是呀

我吃得像只猪

Pumbaa, you are a pig.

彭彭,你本来就是猪呀

Oh. Right.

哦,对啊

丁满

- Timon? - Yeah?

怎样?

Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there?

你有没有想过 那些发亮的东西是什么?

彭彭,我不用想

Pumbaa, I don't wonder, I know.

我知道

Oh? What are they?

那是什么?

They're fireflies...

那些是萤火虫

fireflies that got stuck in that big blue-ish black thing.

那些萤火虫被一个 大大的黑黑的东西困住了

...

Oh, gee.

我一直以为这是 几千万英里外的气体在燃烧

I always thought they were balls of gas...

burning billions of miles away.

彭彭,你什么东西都是气体

TIMON: Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas.

辛巴,你觉得呢?

Simba, what do you think?

Well, I don't know.

我不知道

Oh, come on. Give, give, give, give.

快说,说...辛巴

- Nah. - We told you ours. Please?

我们都告诉你了,拜托

Well, somebody once told me...

这个嘛... 怎样?

以前有人跟我说过

that the great kings of the past are up there...

过去那些伟大的君王 会在那些星星上看着我们

watching over us.

真的?

Really?

你是指那些 死掉的君王在看着我们

A bunch of royal dead guys are watching us? Pbbt!

谁这么告诉你的

TIMON: Who told you something like that?

是呀,是呀

Yeah, yeah.

是哪个笨蛋编的?

What mook made that up?

Yeah, pretty dumb, huh?

是啊,挺傻的对吧

笑死我了

- Aw, you're killing me. - Yeah.

我说错了什么?

Was it something I said?

Simba?

辛巴?

He's alive?

他还活着?

He's alive!

是时候了

It is time.

A wee ma way, a wee ma way

A wee ma way, a wee ma way...

在这森林中、神奇森林中

In the jungle, the mighty jungle

狮子在睡梦中

The lion sleeps tonight

今夜月色耡胧要赶快行动

In the jungle, the mighty jungle

狮子在睡梦中

The lion sleeps to...

我听不见,彭彭

I can't hear you, buddy. Back me up.

替我和音

A wee

Eee-eee-eee

A pumbaa-bum-baa-way

彭彭?彭彭?

Pumbaa? Pumbaa?

Timon?

丁满?

彭彭?

Pumbaa?

彭彭

Pumbaa! Pumbaa!

彭彭...

彭彭,出了什么事?

Pumbaa, Pumbaa! Hey, what's going on?

他打算要吃我

She's going to eat me!

Whoa! Jeez, why do I always have to save your...

老天啊 为什么我每次都得救你

别担心,彭彭 我就在你身边

Don't worry, buddy. I'm here for you.

一切都会没事的

Everything's going to be OK.

咬他...咬他的头

Get her! Bite her head!

看我的 咬他大动脉

Go for the jugular! The jugular!

你看吧,我早说过他会有用的

See, I told you he'd come in handy.

娜娜?

Nala?

真的是你吗?

Is it really you?

你是谁呀?

Who are you?

是我呀 辛巴

It's me... Simba.

辛巴?

Simba?

- Whoa! - Aah!

你怎么了?

- But how did you... - How did you... Wow!

是呀,是呀! 你怎么会...

你是从哪里来的?

Where did you come from?

我真的好高兴见到你

It's great to see you!

我见到你才高兴呢! 这到底怎么回事?

Hey, what's goin' on here?

你到这儿来干什么?

What are you doing here?

你这话什么意思?

What are you doing here?

你怎么会在这里呢?

Hey! What's goin' on here?!

这到底怎么回事?

丁满,这位是娜娜

Timon, this is Nala. She's my best friend.

她是我最要好的朋友

- Friend? - Yeah.

朋友?

是啊

Hey, Pumbaa, come over here.

喂!彭彭

快过来

Huh?

娜娜,这位是彭彭

Nala, this is Pumbaa. Pumbaa, Nala.

彭彭,她是娜娜

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

很高兴认识你

The pleasure's all mine.

这是我的荣幸 不客气

How do you do? Whoa, whoa! Time out!

暂停!我先把事情搞清楚

Let me get this straight. You know her, she knows you.

你认识他 他认识你

But she wants to eat him, and everybody's OK with this?

但是她想要吃掉他

而大家好像都没什么意见

我说错了什么没有?

- Did I miss something?! - Relax, Timon.

丁满,别激动嘛!

Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.

要是大家知道 你一直都在这里的话

还有你妈妈...

And your mother... what will she think?

她会怎么想呢?

She doesn't have to know.

她没有必要知道

Nobody has to know.

谁都没必要知道

Of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead.

他们当然要知道 大家以为你死了

是吗?

They do?

是啊 刀疤告诉我们动物狂奔

Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.

是吗?

He did? What else did he tell you?

他还跟你们说了什么?

What else matters? You're alive, and that means...

那些并不重要 你还活着呀

而这就表示...

you're the king.

你是国王

King?

国王?

Lady, have you got your lions crossed.

小姐 你有没有搞错对象啊?

国王?

King? Your Majesty...

哎哟!我的国王 我匍匐在你脚前

I gravel at your feet.

不要闹了

Stop it.

少笨了,别傻了 搞什么?

It's not "gravel", it's "grovel".

他才不是国王呢!

And don't! He's not the king.

你是吗? 不是

- Are you? - No!

辛巴

- Simba! - I'm not the king.

不是,我不是国王

Maybe I was gonna be, but that was a long time ago.

或许我以前可能会是国王

但是...那是很久以前的事了

让我把事情搞清楚

Let me get this straight.

你是国王

You're the king? And you never told us?

而你从没告诉我们

Look, I'm still the same guy.

我还是原来的我呀

But with power.

但更有权势

Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?

麻烦你们俩位 先回避一下好吗?

不管她说什么 都可以在我们面前说

Whatever she has to say...

she can say in front of us, right, Simba?

对不对?辛巴

Mmm... maybe you'd better go.

你们还是离开吧

开始了吧

It starts. You think you know a guy.

我还以为我了解他呢

丁满跟彭彭

Timon and Pumbaa... you learn to love 'em.

你慢慢会喜欢他们的

怎么了?

What?

你怎么了?

What is it?

这就像你从死里复活一样

It's like you're back from the dead.

你不知道 这对大家的意义有多大

You don't know how much this will mean to everyone...

还有对我...

what it means to me.

嘿!没事的

Hey, it's OK.

我真的很想念你

I've really missed you.

我也想你呀

I've missed you, too.

I tell you, Pumbaa. This stinks.

彭彭,搞什么?

恶不恶心

Oh, sorry.

对不起

Not you, them!

不是你,是他们

他、她...在一起

Him, her, alone.

那有什么不对?

What's wrong with that?

事实放在眼前

I can see what's happening

什么?

What?!

你不必再犹豫

And they don't have a clue

谁呀?

Who?!

把眼睛闭起都会看出来

They'll fall in love

And here's the bottom line

他们俩是一对

Our trio's down to two

Oh.

美丽纯洁的爱情

Ze sweet caress

Of twilight

这夜晚多么美

There's magic everywhere

让浪漫温馨充满每一处

And with all this romantic

Atmosphere

到处散发着爱

Disaster's in the air

这夜晚爱情到来

Can you feel

The love tonight?

充满美丽温馨

The peace the evening brings?

所有万物也同样感受到

The world, for once

In perfect harmony

显得如此平静

With all its living things

我想要说声爱你

So many things to tell her

不知该怎么说

But how to make her see

只有在心中告诉亲爱的

The truth about my past?

Impossible, she'd turn away from me

你是我唯一所爱

不要害怕说爱我

He's holding back

He's hiding

我心正在等待

But what, I can't decide

从你的双眼我看出来 你是我唯一所爱

Why won't he be the king I know he is

The king I see inside

这夜晚爱情到来

Can you feel

The love tonight

充满美丽温馨

The peace the evening brings?

所有万物也同样感受到

The world, for once

In perfect harmony

显得如此平静

With all its living things

这夜晚爱情到来

Can you feel

The love tonight?

充满美丽温馨

You needn't look too far

这一刻快闭上眼睛

Stealing through

The night's uncertainties

享受着平静

Love is where they are

从今以后剩我们俩

And if he falls

In love tonight

请你不要哭

It can be assumed

在我心底你是我朋友

His carefree days

With us are history

从今直到永远

In short, our pal

Is doomed

Isn't this a great place?

你觉得这里怎么样?

It is beautiful...

这里好美哦

but I don't understand something.

但是有一件事我不了解

You've been alive all this time.

你既然一直都还活着

Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?

你为什么不回去呢?

Well, I just needed to get out on my own...

...我只是想靠自己站起来

过自己的生活

live my own life.

我这么做了 真的很棒

And I did, and it's great.

可是那边真的很需要你

We've really needed you at home.

没有人需要我

No one needs me.

不!我们需要

Yes, we do. You're the king.

你是国王

Nala, we've been through this.

能不能不要再提了 我不是国王

I'm not the king. Scar is.

刀疤才是

Simba, he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.

辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地

什么?

- What? - Everything's destroyed.

所有的一切都毁了

There's no food, no water.

没有食物、没有水

Simba, if you don't do something soon...

辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿

everyone will starve.

我不能回去

- I can't go back. - Why?

为什么?

- You wouldn't understand. - What?

你不了解的

No, it doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.

我不了解什么?

...这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA

什么?

- What? - Hakuna matata.

HAKUNAMATATA

It's something I learned out here.

是我在这儿学到的

Look, sometimes bad things happen...

有的时候 会发生一些不好的事情

Simba...

辛巴 而你根本就无能为力

And there's nothing you can do about it...

所以你干嘛担心呢?

so why worry?

你不认为那是你的责任吗?

Because it's your responsibility.

Well, what about you? You left.

那么你呢?你也离开了

I left to find help, and I found you.

我是为了要求救

而我找到了你 你还不明白吗?

Don't you understand? You're our only hope.

你是我们唯一的希望

抱歉!

Sorry.

你到底是怎么了?

What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember.

你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了

You're right. I'm not. Are you satisfied?

你说的对

我不是 现在你满意了吗?

不!我只是觉得失望

No, just disappointed.

你知道吗? 你说话开始像我爸爸了

You're starting to sound like my father.

很好!至少我们有人像他

Good. At least one of us does.

娜娜

Listen, you think you can just show up...

你以为你的出现 就能改变我现在的生活吗?

and tell me how to live my life?

你根本不知道我经历了什么

You don't even know what I've been through.

如果你肯告诉我 我愿意...

I would, if you'd just tell me.

算了

- Forget it! - Fine!

她错了 我不能回去

She's wrong.

I can't go back.

事情都已经发生了

What would it prove, anyway? It won't change anything.

回去又能证明什么呢?

You can't change the past.

这又改变不了任何事情

你说你会永远在我身边的

You said you'd always be there for me!

可是你没有

But you're not.

都是因为我

And it's because of me.

是我的错

It's my fault.

是我的错

It's my fault.

Asante sana, squash banana

We we nugu, mi mi apana

Asante sana, squash banana

We we nugu, mi mi apana

Asante sana, squash banana

We we nugu, mi mi apana

A-do-de-do da-do-ba-de-do

Asante sana, squash banana

We we nugu, mi mi apana

拜托你停一下,好吗?

Come on, will you cut it out?

他停不下来 他会再回来的

Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back.

Creepy little monkey.

可恶的小猴子

Will you stop following me? Who are you?

你能不能不要再跟踪我了

你是谁呀?

The question is, who are you?

问题是...你是谁呀?

我以为我知道

I thought I knew.

现在我不确定了

Now I'm not so sure.

我知道你是谁

Well, I know who you are.

来,这是秘密

Shh. Come here. It's a secret.

Asante sana, squash banana

Enough already!

够了 你说这些到底什么意思?

What is that supposed to mean, anyway?

这表示你是狒狒 我不是

It means you are a baboon, and I'm not.

我看你是有点老糊涂了

I think you're a little confused.

错了 老糊涂的人不是我

Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.

你连你是谁都不知道

You don't even know who you are.

这么说你知道罗

Oh, and I suppose you know.

当然 你是木法沙的孩子

Sure do. You're Mufasa's boy.

拜拜

- Bye. - Hey, wait!

喂!等等...

你以前认识我爸爸?

You knew my father?

修正一下

Correction... I know your father.

我现在认识他

我很不想这么说

I hate to tell you this...

但是他死了

but he died a long time ago.

死了好久了

Nope. Wrong again!

不,又错了

他还活着 我可以带你去看他

He's alive, and I'll show him to you.

你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走

You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. Come on!

跟我来,乖

别拖拖拉拉的... 快点啦

Don't dawdle. Hurry up!

等等...

Hey, whoa, wait, wait.

快点,快点

Come on. Come on!

慢一点好吗?

Would you slow down?

站住

Stop!

嘘!

往下看

Look down there.

那不是我爸爸

That's not my father.

那只是我的倒影

That's just my reflection.

...

No. Look harder.

仔细看

You see?

你看

他活在你心中

He lives in you.

辛巴

Simba.

爸爸

Father?

辛巴,你已经忘了我

Simba, you have forgotten me.

不!我怎么忘得了

No. How could I?

你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我

You have forgotten who you are...

and so have forgotten me.

看看你自己的内心

Look inside yourself, Simba.

你比你现在还要聪明

You are more than what you have become.

你一定要回到食物链的位置上

You must take your place in the circle of life.

我怎么能回去呢?

How can I go back?

我已经不是以前的我了

I'm not who I used to be.

要记住你是谁

Remember who you are.

你是我儿子

You are my son, and the one true king.

也是唯一的国王

要记住你是谁

Remember who you are.

不!求求你

No! Please, don't leave me!

不要离开我

Remember.

要记住

- Father! - Remember.

记住...

Don't leave me.

不要离开我

Remember.

记住...

那是什么?嘿嘿...

What was that?

那天气非常的特别

The weather... Pbbah!

Very peculiar, don't you think?

你觉得呢?

Yeah. Looks like the winds are changing.

是呀

看来风向好像要改变了

Ahh, change is good.

哦一改变是好的

是呀!但是并不容易

Yeah, but it's not easy.

我知道我必须做些什么 但是...

I know what I have to do...

回去就表示 我必须面对我的过去

but going back means I'll have to face my past.

I've been running from it for so long.

我逃避过去已经逃了那么久了

哦!老天啊

Jeez! What was that for?

你这是干嘛?

It doesn't matter. It's in the past.

那并不重要,过去就别管了

是呀!但是我还是会心痛

Yeah, but it still hurts.

过去是会让人心痛

Oh, yes, the past can hurt.

但是依我看

But the way I see it, you can either run from it...

你是可以逃避它 或者记取教训

or learn from it.

...你学会了 现在怎么办?

You see? So, what are you going to do?

首先我要拿走你的拐杖

First, I'm gonna take your stick.

...你别拿我拐杖

No, no, no, no! Not the stick!

Hey! Where are you going?

你到哪儿去呀?

I'm going back!

我要回去了

Good! Go on! Get out of here!

好,去呀 离开这里

Grubs! Grubs!

喂,醒醒啊

Hey. Hey, wake up.

彭彭,丁满

It's OK! It's OK! It's me!

是我呀,没事啊

Don't ever do that again.

以后不要再这样吓我们了

又是动物

Carnivores... Oy!

你们有没有看到辛巴?

Have you guys seen Simba?

我还以为他跟你在一起

I thought he was with you.

但是我现在找不到他 他在哪里啊?

He was, but now I can't find him.

- Where is he? - Ha ha ha!

你在这里找不到他的

You won't find him here!

哈哈...国王已经回去了

The king has returned.

我真不敢相信

I can't believe it. He's gone back.

他回去了

Gone back? What do you mean?

回去?你什么意思?

Hey, what's goin' on here?

喂!这到底怎么回事?

那猴子是谁?

Who's the monkey?

辛巴要回去向刀疤挑战

Simba's gone back to challenge Scar.

谁? 刀疤

- Who? - Scar.

谁叫刀疤?

- Who's got a scar? - No. It's his uncle.

...那是他叔叔

- The monkey's his uncle? - No!

那猴子是他叔叔?

Simba's gone back to challenge his uncle...

不,辛巴要回去向他叔叔挑战

并且取回王位

to take his place as king.

...

辛巴,等等

Simba, wait up!

很可怕,对不对?

It's awful, isn't it?

你跟我说的时候 我并不愿意相信

I didn't want to believe you.

是什么让你想回来的?

What made you come back?

因为我的理智终于被敲醒了

I finally got some sense knocked into me...

我头上还有包包可以证明呢!

and I've got the bump to prove it.

话说回来这是我的国度

Besides, this is my kingdom.

如果我不为它而战 还有谁会?

If I don't fight for it, who will?

我会

- I will. - It's gonna be dangerous.

这是很危险的

Danger? Ha!

危险?哼!

I laugh in the face of danger.

我会当面嘲笑危险 哈哈...

我觉得这件事一点也不好笑

I see nothing funny about this.

丁满、彭彭 你们来这儿干嘛?

Timon, Pumbaa, what are you doing here?

我们随时为陛下服务

At your service, my liege.

哦,我们就为了这些...

We're gonna fight your uncle for this?

要向你叔叔挑战?

Yes, Timon. This is my home.

是的,丁满 这里是我的家

哦,这里是该大肆整顿了

Talk about your fixer-upper.

哦,辛巴

Well, Simba, if it's important to you...

如果这对你很重要 我们会永远支持你

we're with you to the end.

土狼...我恨土狼

Hyenas. I hate hyenas.

要穿过那些家伙 你有什么好计划?

So, what's your plan for getting past those guys?

用活的饵

- Live bait. - Good idea. Hey!

好主意

Come on, Timon. You guys have to create a diversion.

来吧,丁满 你们去分散他们的注意力

你要我怎么做? 穿上裙子跳草裙舞吗?

What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

Luau!

假如你要尝尝美味多汁的鲜肉

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat

远在天边近在眼前不必花心思

Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat

这只猪很肥包你吃满意

Come on down and dine on this tasty swine

不必客气快来吃个饱

All you have to do is get in line

你会痛吗? 砰砰砰

- Are you achin' - Yep, yep, yep.

来,先来一客 砰砰砰

- For some bacon? - Yep, yep, yep.

瞧瞧他有多棒 砰砰

- He's a big pig - Yep yep.

你可以向他一样酷

You could be a big pig, too, oy!

娜娜

Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses.

你先去找我妈 然后集合所有的狮子

我去找刀疤

I'll look for Scar.

沙拉碧

Sarabi!

什么事?刀疤

Yes, Scar?

你们的狩猎队呢?

Where is your hunting party?

他们没有尽职地工作

They're not doing their job.

刀疤,已经没有食物了

Scar, there is no food. The herds have moved on.

动物都离开了

No, you're just not looking hard enough.

不!他们只是没有认真找而已

结束了,这里什么都没有

It's over. There is nothing left.

我们只剩下一个选择

We have only once choice.

我们必须离开荣耀石

We must leave Pride Rock.

我们什么地方都不去

We're not going anywhere.

那么你是在判我们死刑

Then you have sentenced us to death.

那么就死吧

- Then so be it. - You can't do that.

你不能那么做

I am the king. I can do whatever I want.

我是国王我爱怎么做都可以

如果你有木法沙王的一半...

If you were half the king Mufasa was...

我比木法沙王要强上十倍

I'm ten times the king Mufasa was!

木法沙?

Mufasa? No, you're dead.

不!你死了

木法沙?

Mufasa?

No. It's me.

不,是我

辛巴?

Simba. You're alive?

你还活着?

How can that be?

怎么可能呢?

It doesn't matter.

这不重要

I'm home.

我回来了

辛巴?

Simba?

辛巴!

Simba.

看到你还活着 真让我有一点...惊讶

Oh, I'm a little surprised to see you... alive.

给我一个好理由 让我不致于撕烂你

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart.

辛巴,你一定要了解

Simba, you must understand.

统治一个国度的压力呀!

The pressures of ruling a kingdom...

这国度不再是你的了 退位吧,刀疤

Are no longer yours.

Step down, Scar.

...是啊 我会的

Oh, well, I would, naturally.

当然会啦!

However, there is one little problem.

但是这里有个小问题

看到他们没有?

You see them?

他们认为我是国王

They think I'm king.

我们不认为

Well, we don't.

辛巴才是合法的国王

Simba's the rightful king.

选择权在你手上

The choice is yours, Scar.

退位不然就战斗

Either step down or fight.

难道非要用暴力解决吗?

Must this all end in violence?

我不喜欢为 家族成员的死亡来负责

I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.

你同意吗?辛巴

Wouldn't you agree, Simba?

你说这些都没有用,刀疤

That's not gonna work, Scar.

我已经把它遗忘了

I've put it behind me.

但是你那些忠实的臣民呢?

But what about your faithful subjects?

他们也忘掉了吗?

Have they put it behind them?

辛巴,他到底在说什么?

Simba, what is he talking about?

哦!你还没有告诉她们 你那些小秘密?

so you haven't told them your little secret.

辛巴,现在你有机会告诉他们

Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them.

告诉他们木法沙的死 到底该由谁来负责!

Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death.

是我

I am.

这不是真的

It's not true.

告诉我这不是真的

Tell me it's not true.

是真的

It's true.

看吧,他承认了

You see? He admits it! Murderer!

凶手...

No, it was an accident.

不!那只是个意外

If it weren't for you, Mufasa would still be alive.

如果不是为了你 木法沙还会活着

他的死是你的错 你能否认吗?

It's your fault he's dead! Do you deny it?

不能

- No. - Then you're guilty.

那么你是有罪的了

不!我不是凶手

No, I'm not a murderer.

辛巴,你又再度有麻烦了

Oh, Simba, you're in trouble again.

但是这一回爸爸 可没办法来救你了

But this time, Daddy isn't here to save you...

现在每个人都知道原因了

and now everyone knows why!

辛巴

Simba!

Now, this looks familiar.

这一幕看起来很眼熟

Where have I seen this before?

我以前在哪儿看过? 我想想看哦!

Let me think. Hmm.

哦!对了!我想到了

Oh, yes. I remember.

这正是你爸爸 要死之前的那个情景

This is just the way your father looked before he died.

而这是我的小秘密

And here's my little secret...

我杀了木法沙

I killed Mufasa.

No-o-o-o!

No! Murderer!

凶手

不!辛巴,求求你

No, Simba, please.

告诉他们真相

Tell them the truth.

...相?

Truth? But truth is in the eye of the behold...

但是每个人对真相的看法都...

All right.

...是我干的

All right.

I did it.

让大家都听得见

So they can hear you.

我杀了木法沙

I killed Mufasa!

我打、我踢、我踹 我砍、我砍、我咬

Excuse me. Pardon me. Comin' through.

Hot stuff. Whoo!

放我出去,放我出去

- Let me out! Let me out! - Let me in! Let me in!

让我进去,让我进去

拜托不要吃我

Please, don't eat me.

放下他们

Drop 'em!

那只猪是谁呀?

Hey, who's the pig?

你是在叫我吗?

- Are you talkin' to me? - He called him a pig.

他在叫他猪

- Are you talking to me? - Shouldn't have done that.

你在叫我吗? 怎么可以叫他猪

- Are you talking to me? - Now they're in for it.

你在叫我吗? 你们糗大罗

他们都管我叫猪大爷

They call me... Mister Pig!

Take that, you stupid...

Take that, and that!

Run, you yellow-bellied...

凶手

Murderer.

辛巴,辛巴

Simba, please.

求求你 求求你大发慈悲

Please, have mercy. I beg you.

你根本不配活着

You don't deserve to live.

...是,辛巴...

But, Simba, I am... family.

我是...我是你的家人

那些土狼才是我们真正的敌人

It's the hyenas who are the real enemy.

都是他们的错 是他们的点子

It was their fault. It was their idea.

我为什么要相信你?

Why should I believe you?

你告诉我的每一件事都是谎言

Everything you ever told me was a lie.

你打算要怎么做呢?

What are you going to do?

你该不会杀了你的亲叔叔吧?

You wouldn't kill your own uncle.

不,刀疤

No, Scar. I'm not like you.

我可不像你

Oh, Simba, thank you. You are truly noble.

辛巴,谢谢你 太好了

我保证会补偿你的

I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我该怎么做才能向你证明呢?

And how can I prove myself to you?

告诉我什么都行

Tell me. Anything.

Run.

离开这里,刀疤

Run away, Scar, and never return.

永远不要再回来

Yes.

是啊,当然啦

Of course.

如你所愿

As you wish... Your Majesty!

国王陛下

Ohh. My friends.

我的朋友们

朋友们?

Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy.

我好像听他说 我们是他的敌人

是啊!我也是这么听说的

Yeah. That's what I heard.

阿德?

- Ed? - Ed?

不,听着,我可以解释

No, no. Let me explain.

你们并不了解

No, you don't understand!

...我不是故意的

No, I didn't mean... No! No!

...听我解释

是时候了

It is time.

要记住

Remember.

Se-fi-le

Baba ti-tabo

Maye babo busa lomhlaba

Ubuse ngo xolo

Ubuse ngo thando

Ubuse ngo xolo

Ubuse ngo thando

Ubuse ngo xolo

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

靠着阳光走

Till we find our place

慢慢你会知道

On the path unwinding

看这世界生生不息

In the circle

The circle of life

生生不息

Circle of

Life

There's a calm surrender

To the rush of day

When the heat of a rolling wind

Can be turned away

An enchanted moment

And it sees me through

It's enough for this restless warrior

Just to be with you

And can you feel

The love tonight?

It is where we are

It's enough

For this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far

And can you feel

The love tonight?

How it's laid to rest?

It's enough

To make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone

If they only learn

That the twisting kaleidoscope

Moves us all in turn

There's a rhyme and reason

To the wild outdoors

When the heart of this star-crossed voyager

Beats in time with yours

And can you feel

The love tonight?

It is where we are

It's enough

For this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far

And can you feel

The love tonight?

How it's laid to rest?

It's enough

To make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

It's enough

To make kings and vagabonds

Believe the very best

狮子王中英文字幕

相关推荐