狮子王2-中英文剧本完美版

发布时间:2020-04-17 02:33:21

狮子王2经典台词 中英文对照

(唱)

1,Ingonyama nengw enanmbala. 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地。

2,Night 夜晚。

3,And the spirit of life. 和生命之神。

4,-Calling Oh,oh,iyo — 在呼唤着 — 哦,哦,吚哟

5,-Malmela Oh,oh,iyo — 听 — 哦,哦,吚哟

6,Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke 祖先的王位 啊,荣耀石的王子

7, Wait 等一等

8,Theres no mountain too great. 没有征服不了的高山。

9,-Hear the words and have faith Oh,oh,iyo — 仔细聆听那些话语,坚定自己的信仰 — 哦,哦,吚哟

10,-Oh,oh Oh,oh,iyo — 哦,哦 — 哦,哦,吚哟

11,-Have faith Hela, hey mamela — 怀着信仰 — 嘿,听

12,Hela,hey mamela Hela, hey mamela,hela,hey mamela 嘿,听嘿,听嘿,听

13,-He lives in you Hela, hey mamela —他与你同在 — 嘿,听

14,-He lives in me Hela, hey mamela —他与我同在 — 嘿,听

15,-He watches over Hela, hey mamela —他注视着 — 嘿,听

16,-Everything we see Hela, hey mamela —我们听见的万物 — 嘿,听

17,-Into the watere Hela, hey mamela — 他在水中 — 嘿,听

18,-Into the truth Hela, hey mamela — 他在真理中 — 嘿,听

19,-In your reflection Hela, hey mamela — 他就在你的倒影里 — 嘿,听

20,-He lives in you Ingonyama nengwenambala — 他与你同在 — 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地

21,Ingonyama nengwenambala — 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地

22,He lives in you 他与你同在

23,-Hey, oh, yeah He lives in you — 嘿,哦,耶 —他与你同在

24,Hela, hey mamela 嘿,听

25,-He lives in me Hela, hey mamela — 他与我同在 — 嘿,听

26,He watches over 他注视着

27,-Everything we see Hela, hey mamela — 我们所见的万物 — 嘿,听

28,-Into the water Hela, hey mamela — 他在水中 — 嘿,听

29,-Into the trees Hela, hey mamela — 他在树中 — 嘿,听

30,In your reflection 他就在你的倒影里

31,He lives in you 他与你同在

32,Ingonyama nengwenambala 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地

33,-Ingonyama nengwenambala He lives in you -一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地 —他与你同在

(对白)

34,丁满:An, Pumbaa, look at that little guy! 啊,彭彭!看看这小家伙!

35,A chip off the old block!真是他老爸的翻版

36,And ya gotta know whos gonna raise him. 你也知道谁会来抚养他。

37,Pumbaa: -His parents? 丁满:Okay, sure. Get technical 彭彭:— 他父母?丁满:—对了,当然!现实一点吧

38,But whos gonna teach him the really important stuff? 谁来教他真正重要的事情

39,Like how to belch. 象怎么打嗝

40,And dig for grubs? 和怎么觅食

41,Im tellinya, buddy, its gonna be like old times 老伙伴,我跟你说,这就像以前一样

42,You, me, and the little guy. 你、我和这小子

43,-It is a girl. Girl. — 是个女孩 —女孩

44,-Girl? Oy. Girl? Oh. — 女孩? 哦 — 女孩? 哦

换场景

45,Wow! 哇噢!

46,Whoa. 哇

47,Where do you think youre going in such a hurry? 你这么匆忙是要去哪里啊?

48,Daddy! Let go. 爸!放开我啦

49,Well, I just want you to be careful. 嗯, 我只是希望你小心一点

50,Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen. 琪拉雅,你听进去没有?意外随时会发生

51,-You could easily get hurt –“Hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost. — 你很容易受伤… — 受伤或跌倒,甚至会迷路

52,And remember 还有,记住…

53,-I want you to stay in sight of Pride Rock at all times. –“ at all times. — 我要你待在荣耀石范围里,片刻不离 — 片刻不离

54,I know. And if I see any strangers, dont talk to them. 我知道,“如果我看到陌生人,别和他们说话

55,Come straight home. Okay, okay. Can I go now? 马上回家来” 好,好,我能走了吗?

56,-Please? Mm hmm. — 拜托 — 嗯哼

57,-Very funny. Mind your father, Kiara. — 真爱耍宝 — 要听爸爸的话,琪拉雅

58,-Yes, Mom. And stay away from the outlands. — 好的,妈妈 —离蛮荒之地远一点

59,Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous outsiders. 那里只有一群会暗箭伤人又可怕的荒原人。

60,Zazus right. You cants turn your back on them. 沙祖说得对 你绝对不能背对着他们

61,Really? How come? 真的?为什么?

62,Nevere mind. Just run along now. 好了,你只管去玩吧

63,-But, Dad, I -Youll understand someday. Go on. — 但是,爸爸,我… — 你将来就会了解的,去吧

64,Dad! 爸爸!

65,And stay on the path Ive marked for you. 呆在我替你做过记号的路上

66,Simba. Who does she remind you of, hmm? 辛巴,她让你想起了谁,嗯?

67,Huh? What? Who? 呃?什么?谁?

68,Shes just like you were when you were young. 她就跟你年轻的时候一模一样

69,Exactly! Do you realize the dangers we put ourselves in? 没有错!你知道这会给我们带来什么危险?

70,-Uh! You mean the dangers you put us in. — 呃! — 你是说就像你以前一样吗?

71,Hmm. 嗯

72,Shell be fine. 她会没事的

73,Hey, Timon! Pumbaa! Come here. 嘿,丁满,彭彭,过来

74,Good morning, mon capitaine! 早安,我的老大

75,I want you to keep a close watch on Kiara. 我要你们帮我多盯着琪拉雅一点

76,You know shes bound to run off. 你知道她很会乱跑的

77,Dont worry, Simba, were on her like stink on a warthog. 放心,辛巴,我们会像疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她

78,-Hey! Its a hard truth, Pumbaa, Live with it. — 嘿! — 这是事实嘛,彭彭,接收吧

79,Guys, Im counting on you. 两位,我就靠你们了

80,Danger could be lurking behind every rock. 每个石头后面都有可能潜伏着危机

81,-Aha! Hm! Hmm. — 啊!— 嗯!嗯!嗯!

(换场景)

82,Hey! Wait! Come back. 嘿,等等,回来啊

83,I just want to play. 我只是想玩啊

84,The mighty hunter 伟大的猎人…

85,has cornered her prey. 已经困住她的猎物了

86,Huh? 呃?

87,Whoa! Cool. 哇!好酷

88,The outlands. 是蛮荒之地耶

89,I wonder whats out there. 不知道那里有什么?

90,Oh, dont worry, Kiara. Uncle Pumbaas comin. 哦,别担心,琪拉雅,彭彭伯伯来了

91,Oh, no! Oh! Uh, uh 哦,不!哦!呃,呃…

92,Lets see. Gee, Simba, the good news is we found your daughter. 我看看 “嗨,辛巴,好消息是我们找到你的女儿

93,The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her. 坏消息是有只疣猪压到她了

94,Is there a problem with that? 你有什么意见没有?”

95,Kiara? Kiara? 琪拉雅,琪拉雅?

96,Pumbaa! Let me define baby-sitting. 彭彭,辛巴要你盯着她,不是压扁她

97,Sorry. 抱歉

98,Now, Princess Kiara, as Simbas daughter. 现在,琪拉雅小公主,身为辛巴的女儿

99,you know better than to go off all alone. 你知道不该单独跑这么远的

100, -You could have been hurt. Bu But — 你可能会受伤 — 但是…

101,Hurt? Oh, Simba would kill us! 受伤?哦,辛巴会杀了我们

102,-You didnt slip a disk, did ya? Bu Bu — 你的背没伤到吧?— 但是…

103,-Catch a fever? Get a hangnail? Aah! Timon — 发烧了吗?刺到指甲了? —啊!丁满…

104,-I had one once. Very painful. — 我曾刺到过 — 非常痛苦

105,Excruciating. 非常折磨人

106,Darling, with your complexion, you should stay out of the sun. 亲爱的,你那细嫩的肌肤,应该远离太阳

107,What? Do you wanna wrinkle? 怎么?你想增加皱纹?

108,Will somebody please just listen to me? 拜托你们听我说好不好?

109,Im sorry. I wasnt listening. Did you say something, Princess? 对不起,我没在听 公主, 你刚才说什么?

110,Im not just a princess, you know. Thats only half of who I am. 我不只是一个公主, 你知道 那只是我身份的一部分

111,-Oh, uh, who’s the other half? Oh, well, I, uh, um — 哦,呃,那另外一部分是什么? — 哦,这个,我,呃,嗯…

112,Well, while youre figuring it out, 噢,趁你在想的时候

113,let’s eat! 来吃东西吧

114,Here we are! Grubs. 这里!虫子

115,The other white meat. 是白肉的一种

116,-And so high in protein. Eww! Gross! — 而且蛋白质丰富 — 唷!好恶心

117,No? How bout you, big boy? 不要?你呢?猪大爷?

118,-Ah! Love grubs. Not like. — 啊!我爱虫子 — 不是“喜欢”

119,-Love! Love! — 爱!— 爱!

120,Oh! You always do that. 哦!你总是这样子

121,You take a bite out of every one, and then put it back. It drives me crazy. 每次都是每只咬一口,然后又放回去,快把我逼疯了

122,But you cant tell from the outside which are the real slimy ones. 但是从外表你没办法确定哪个是粘粘的

123,Slimy? Pumbaa, my corpulent compadre,粘粘的?彭彭,我的猪大爷

124,its the crunchy ones that make the meal. 是脆脆的虫子比较好吃

125,-Slimy. Crunchy. — 粘的 — 脆的

126,-Slimy! Slimy! Slimy! Crunchy! Crunchy! Crunchy! — 粘的!粘的!粘的! —脆的!脆的!脆的!

127,-Slimy! Slimy! Less filling. Crunchy! Crunchy! Tastes good. — 粘的!粘的!陷少 — 脆的!脆的!好吃

128,-Less filling. Less filling. Tastes good. Tastes good. — 陷少,陷少 — 好吃,好吃

129,Who are you, pride lander? 你是谁?荣耀国的人?

130,-What are you doing? My father says to never turn your back on an outsider. — 你在干什么?—我爸爸说过,绝对不要背对着荒原人

131,-You always do what Daddy says? No! — 你总是听你爸爸的话吗? — 才不

132,Bet ya do! Bet youre Daddys little girl. 一定是,你一定是你爸爸的小宝贝

133,An outsider doesnt need anybody. 荒原人不需要任何人

134,I take care of myself. 我会照顾我自己

135,Really? 真的?

136,Cool! 好酷哦

137,Run! 快跑

138,This way! 往这边

139,That was a close one. 刚刚实在好险

140,Yeah. 是啊

141,Scoot! 快走!

142,-Whoa! Hey, wh what about me? — 哇!— 嘿,我怎么办?

143,I-Ill distract him! Run! Whoops! 我会引开他,快跑啊! 哎呦!

144,Whoop Oh! 哎呦…哦!

145,Look out! 小心啊

146,Move it! 快跑

147,Whoa! 哇!

148,I did it! I didi it! 我成功了! 我成功了!

149,Ha! 哈!

150,Ho, man, did you see the size of those teeth? 老天哪!你看那牙齿有多大?

151,They were going, Rr, rr, rr, rr, rr. 他们那样 “吼,吼,吼,吼”

152,He just totally ale me up right there, 他差一点就吃到我了

153,and I jumped on his head, and I popped him so good! 而我跳到他头上,然后狠狠地打败他

154,We make such a good team! 我们真的合作无间

155,And you You were really brave. 而且你… 你真的好勇敢

156,Yeah? You were pretty brave too. 是吗?你也很勇敢

157,-My names Kovu. Im Kiara. — 我叫做高孚 — 我是琪拉雅

158,Tag! Youre it! 你跑我追!你跑啊!

159,Tag! Youre it! Youre it! 你跑我追!你跑啊!你跑啊!

160,Hello? You run, I tag. Get it? 喂?你跑,我追,懂吗?

161,Whats the matter? Dont you know how to play? 怎么了?你不知道怎么玩吗?

162,Oh. 哦

163,Ah. 啊!

164,-Zira. Simba. — 吉娜 — 辛巴

165,- Nala. Zira. — 娜娜 — 吉娜

166,Timon, Pumbaa. Great! Now that we all know each other. 丁满,彭彭,真好 既然我们互相认识了

167,-Get out of our pride lands! Your pride lands? — 马上滚出我们的荣耀国 — 你们的荣耀国?

168,These lands belong to Scar. 这片土地属于刀疤

169,I banished you from the pride lands. 我从荣耀国把你驱逐出去了

170,Now, you and your young cub, get out! 现在,你和你的小狮子快滚吧

171,Oh, havent you met my son, Kovu? 哦,你还没见过我的儿子高孚吧?

172,He was hand-chosen by Scar to follow in his paw prints, 他是刀疤亲选的继承人

173,and become king. 也是未来的国外

174,Pfft! Thats not a king. Thats a fuzzy maraca. 啐!他才不是国王,儿是一个毛头小子

175,Kovu was the last born 高孚出生在…

176,before you exiled us to the outlands, 是你把我们感到蛮荒之地前

177,where we have little food, less water. 在那儿的食物和水都比较少

178,You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands. 你知道回荣耀国的惩罚是什么?

179,But the child does not! 这孩子并不知道

180,However, if you need your pound of flesh, here. 但是,如果你急着要讨债的话,请便

181,Take him and get out. 带着他离开

182,We’re finished here. 这件事结束了

183,-Oh! Oh, no Simba. — 哦!— 哦,不,辛巴

184,We have barely begun. 我们才刚开始

185,Bye. 再见

186,Bye. 再见

(换场景)

187,Simba? 辛巴?

188,Kiara, what did you think you were doing? 琪拉雅,你以为你在干什么?

189,You could have been killed today. 你今天可能会送命的

190,But, Daddy, I-I didnt mean to diso 但爸爸,我不是故意不听…

191,Im telling you this because I love you. 我告诉你这些,是因为我爱你

192,-I dont want to lose you. I know. — 我并不想失去你 — 我知道

193,If something happened to you, I dont know what I’d do. 如果你发生了什么事,我不知道我会怎样

194,One day, I wont be here. 总有一天我会离开

195,and I need you to carry on in my place. 我需要你继承我的地位

196,- You are part of the great circle of -Circle of life. I know. — 你是这个轮回里的一分子 — “生命轮回” , 我知道

197,Exactly. And you need to be careful. 没有错,而且你必须要小心

198,-As future queen What if I dont wanna be queen? — 身为未来的女王… — 如果我不想当女王呢?

199,Its no fun. 那又不好玩

200,Thats like saying you dont wanna be a lion. 这就像你说你不想当狮子

201,It’s in your blood, as I am. 这是你的血统,我也一样

202,-We are part of each other. Hmph. — 因为我们是血脉相连 — 哼

203,Oof! 呜!

(唱)

204,As you go through life youll see 当你经历人生

205,There is so much that we 你就会发现它有

206,Dont understand 多曲折

207,And the only thing we know 每个人都会有心愿

208,Is things dont always go 但它不会轻易如你所想

209,The way we planned 但它不会轻易如你所想

210,But youll see every day 你放心别害怕

211,That well never turn away 我们会在你身边

212,When it seems all your dreams come undone 当你无法实现你梦想

213,We will stand by your side 我们会陪伴你

214,Filled with hope and filled with pride 走过那灰暗时刻

215,We are more than we are 我们是一家人

216,-We are one One — 不能忘 — 一家人

217,We are one 我们是一家人

218,If theres so much I must be 是否我能逃避它

219,Can I still just be me 我只想做我自己

220,The way I am 原来的我

221,Can I trust in my own heart 是否我已经被选择

222,Or am I just one part 是你们计划中的

223,Of some big plan 一部分

224,Even those who are gone 你放心别害怕

225,Are with us as we go on 先人会与你同在

226,Your journey has only begun 你只要勇往前冲

227,Tears of pain Tears of joy 有欢乐有痛苦

228,One thing nothing can destroy 有件事你最骄傲

229,Is our pride deep inside 我们是一家人

230,-We are one One — 不能忘 — 一家人

231,We are one 我们是一家人

232,-We are one We are one, you and I — 我们是一家人 — 我们是一家人

233,We are like the earth and sky 你我就像天和地

234,One family under the sun 彼此散发出光和热

235,All the wisdom to lead 先人会指引你

236,All the courage that you need 给你智慧和勇气

237,You will find when you see 我们是一家人

238,-We are one One, one, one — 不能忘 — 一家人,— 一家人,— 一家人

(唱完)

239,As long as you live here. 只要你住在这里

240,Its who you are. 你就是你

241,Youll understand someday. 你将来会了解的

(换场景)

242,Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasnt even his father. 高孚,高孚,高孚 他根本不是刀疤的儿子

243,He just took him in. 他只是领养的

244,Oh, hey, Vitani, wheres the little termite Kovu 哦,嘿,维塔妮,那个小讨厌高孚呢…

245,the Chosen One? “被选上的那个”?

246,Nuka, wheres Kovu? 努卡,高孚呢?

247,Did you leave him out there on his own again? 你是不是又把他一个丢在外面了?

248,Hey! Its every lion for himself out here. 嘿!在这里大家都得自求多福

249,That little termites gotta learn to be on his own. 那个小讨厌必须学会靠自己

250,Mothers gonna be mad. She told you to watch him. 妈妈一定会生气,她叫你看好他的

251,Oh, who cares? I should been the Chosen One. 哦,管她呢,我应该被选上才对

252,Im the oldest. I’m the strongest. Im the smartest 我最大而且最强壮,也是最聪明的…

253,Oh, these termites! 哦,这些小臭虫

254,I could be a leader, if shed just give me a chance. 只要她给我机会,我一定可以当个好领袖

255,Yeah, right. Why dont you tell that to her? 是哦,没错 你为什么不自己去跟他说?

256,Yeah? Dont think I wont 是吗?别以为我不会说

257,Oh, yeah? Heres your chance. 哦,真的?机会来了

258,What? Oh! Mother. Mother! Hi! 什么?哦,妈妈,妈妈!嗨!

259,Mother, I caught some field mice for your dinner. 妈妈,我替你抓了些野鼠当晚餐

260,I left em by the, um by the Okay. 我把它们放在,嗯,在… 算了

261,Hey, Kovu, 嘿,高孚

262,wanna fight? 想不想玩打架?

263,You were supposed to be watching him. 你应该要好好看着他的

264,I-Its not his fault. I went off on my own. 这不是他的错,是我自己跑走的

265,-What were you doing? Nothing. — 你在干什么? — 没什么

266,-Who has made us outsiders? Simba. 谁害我们成荒原人? — 辛巴

267,-Who killed Scar? Simba! — 谁杀了刀疤? — 辛巴

268,What have I told you about them? 你难道忘了他们过去是怎么对待我们的?

269,Im sorry, Mother. Oh, I she didnt seem so bad. 对不起,妈妈,哦,我… 她看起来没有那么坏

270,Oh, I-I-I-I I thought we could be 哦,我… 我以为我们能当…

271,Friends? You thought youd get to the daughter, 朋友?你以为接近他女儿后

272,and Simba would welcome you with open arms? 辛巴就会展开双臂欢迎你?

273,What an idea. 什么好主意

274,What an Idea! 多好的主意啊

275,You brilliant child. Im so proud of you 你这聪明的孩子,我真是以你为荣

276,You have the same conniving mind 你跟刀疤一样会想办法…

277,that made Scar so powerful 运用脑袋去夺得权势

278,Ugh. Yuch. 唷,好

279,Bah. Chosen One. 哼,“选上的”

280,I now see the path 我已经看出…

281,to our glorious return 应该如何夺回…

282,to power! 权势的办法了

283,-But I dont want -Hush! — 可是我不想… — 安静

284,Hush, my little one. 安静,我的小宝贝

285,You must be exhausted. 你一定精疲力竭了

(唱)

286,Sleep, my little Kovu 睡吧,我的小高孚

287,Let your dreams take wing 让美梦成真

288,One day when youre big and strong 当你长得又强又壮

289,You will be a king 你将会称王

290,-Good night. Good night, my little prince. — 晚安 — 晚安,我的小宝贝

291,Tomorrow your training intensifies. 明天就要加强你的训练了

292,Ive been exiled, persecuted 我被流放也被迫害

293,Left alone with no defense 毫无能力被遗弃

294,When I think of what that brute did 当我想起那些侮辱

295,I get a little tense 内心充满焦躁

296,But I dream a dream so pretty 但我有个美丽梦想

297,That I dont feel so depressed 让我不会再沮丧

298,Cause it soothes my inner kitty 它会抚平我的怨气

299,And it helps me get some rest 燃起我心中希望

300,The sound of Simbas dying gasp 眼看那辛巴在挣扎

301,His daughter squealing in my grasp 他女儿害怕在尖叫

302,His lionesss mournful cry 听那小狮子她在哭喊

303,Thats my lullaby 声音多美妙

304,Now the past Ive tried forgetting 我也尝试忘记一切

305,And my foes I could forgive 让悲伤离我远去

306,Trouble is I know its petty 只可惜… 我心眼很小

307,But I hate to let them live 这仇我不能不报

308,So you found yourself somebody 所以你会发现

309,Wholl chase Simba up a tree 有人要取辛巴这条命

310,Oh, the battle may be bloody 哦,这场杀戮也许残酷

311,But that kind of works for me 但它是为我而做

312,The melody of angry growls 听愤怒的旋律咆哮

313,A counterpoint of painful howls 看痛苦之歌在低嚎

314,A symphony of death Oh, my 这交响曲在我脑海

315,Thats my lullaby 声音多美妙

316,Scar is gone But Ziras stil around 刀疤死了,但吉娜还活着

317,To love this little lad 抚养这小可爱

318,Till he learns to be a killer 直到他学会做杀手

319,With a lust for being bad 还要能心狠手辣

320,Sleep, ya little termite I mean, precious little thing 睡吧,你这小讨厌 我是说,你这小可爱

321,One day when youre big and strong 当你长得强又壮

322,You will be a king 你将会称王

323,The pounding of the drums of war 那战鼓之声多震撼

324,The thrill of Kovus mighty roar 它激起高孚在怒吼

325,-The joy of vengeance Testify! — 那复仇的喜悦 — 已不远!

326,I can hear the cheering 我将听到欢呼

327,-Kovu what a guy Kovu what a guy — 高孚真勇敢 — 高孚真勇敢

328,Payback time is nearing 脚步越来越近

329,And then our flag will fly 心愿就要实现

330,Against a blood-red sky 看旗帜在飞扬

331,Thats my lullaby 声音多美妙

(唱完)

(换场景)

332,Oh, Mufasa, 哦,木法沙

333,every day Kiara grows more beautiful 琪拉雅一天比一天更美丽了

334,into a queen that will someday make us all very proud. 并将会成为让我们引以为荣的女王

335,But this cub, Kovu, grows stronger. 但是小高孚越来越强壮

336,and Zira fills his heart with hate. 而吉娜灌输他满心的恨

337,Im very worried, Mufasa. 我非常担心,木法沙

338,Things are not going well, no. 事情会越来越糟糕

339,Hmm? You have a plan? 嗯?你有计划?

340,What? 什么

341,Kovu? Kiara? 高孚? 琪拉雅?

342,Together? 在一起?

343,This is the plan? 这是你的计划?

344,Are you crazy? This will never work. 你疯了吗?这绝对行不通的

345,Oh, Mufasa, you been up there too long. Your head is in the clouds. 哦,木法沙,你在上面待太久了,你的脑袋被蒙蔽了

346,Okay, okay, okay. Okay, all right, okay! 好啦,好啦,好啦 好啦,好啦,好啦

347,I dont think this is going to work, but I trust you. 我认为计划行不通的,但是我相信你

348,I just hope you know what you are doing! 我只希望你知道你在做什么

(换场景)

349,You are ready! 你准备好了

350,Mm, nice. 嗯,很好

351,Very nice 非常好

352,You have the same blackness in your soul that Scar had. 你的灵魂中有着和刀疤一样的黑暗面

353,What is your destiny? 你的命运是什么?

354,I will avenge Scar. 我将为刀疤报仇

355,-Take his place in the pride lands. Yes! What have I taught you? — 夺回他在荣耀国的地位 — 没错,我怎么教你的?

356,Simba is the enemy. 辛巴是我们的敌人

357,And what must you do? 那么你现在应该怎么做?

358,I must kill him. 我必须杀了他

(换场景)

359,Nala, you must be so proud. 娜娜,你一定很骄傲

360,This is Kiaras first hunt. 这是琪拉雅第一次出去打猎

361,-There she is! Kiara. — 她来了 — 琪拉雅

362,-Aha! You can do it. — 啊! — 你做得到的

363,Its your day. 今天就是你的了

364,My, how youve grown. 天哪,你长大了

365,Hmm. Youll do just fine. 嗯,你做得很好的

366,Daddy? You have to promise to let me do this on my own. 爸爸?你得保证让我自己做这件事情

367,Promise? 答应吗?

368,All right. I promise. 好吧,我答应你

369,Make sure she doesnt get hurt. 看好她别让他受伤

370,Ah! Mm. 啊! 嗯

(换场景)

371,Eww, This place is even creepier since the hyenas ran off. 唷,土狼跑掉以后,这个地方更吓人了

372,Oh, sheesh. 哦,唏

373,Im not scared, okay? 我才不怕呢,好吧?

374,I just dont know why we have to be here, thats all. 我只是不知道我们干嘛来这里而已

375,If Kovu is so special, why does he need us? 如果高孚那么特别,他干嘛需要我们?

376,I never even had a chance! 我连个机会都没有

377,Thats it! Well, come on. 好了,噢,快点

378,Kiara has started her hunt. We have to move quickly. 琪拉雅开始打猎了,我们得快行动

379,Ow, fire! 噢,火灾

(换场景)

380,Ah! 啊!

381,Hut! Hut! 夯!夯!

382,Tango Charlie Alpha. Whats your position? 报告你的位置,听到请回答

383,Uh upright? Head turned slightly to the left, tail erect. 呃… 站立着?头有点偏向左边,尾巴垂直

384,Why do I bother? 我干嘛多事?

385,Aha! 啊哈

386, Ooh. 哦

387,This must be where the deer and the antelope play. 这里一定是鹿和羚羊玩的地方

388,Timon, what are you doing here? 丁满,你到这儿来干什么?

389,Uh, shopping! We thought a nice pelt for the den, 呃,买东西啊,我们想替家里添置毛皮

390,some throw pillows, a little potpourri 坐垫和香料…

391,My father sent you. After he promised to let me do this on my own, he lied. 我爸爸派你来的,他还答应让我自己来的,他说谎

392,No, He just doesnt want you to get hurt. 不,他只是不希望你受伤啊

393,I should have known hed never give me a real chance. 我早该知道,他不会给我真正的机会

394,Ill do this on my own! Away from the pride lands. 我会自己打猎,远离这个荣耀国

395,Hey! Wait! Come back! Ah! 嘿!等等,回来啊!啊!

396,-Look behind you! Kiara! Come back! — 往你身后看看! — 琪拉雅,回来啊

397,Oh-ho! Shes gone again. 哦噢!她又这么跑掉了

398,Somebodys gotta get a beeper for this kid. 该有人在她脖子上系个铃铛的

399,Lets light fires! 点火

400,Roasty-toasty princess Roasty-toasty princess 烧焦的公主,烧焦的公主

401,Hey, is it hot in here, or is that just me? 嘿,这里是真热还是我的幻觉?

402,Fire! 失火了

403,Come on. 过来

404,The plan is in motion, Go! 计划正在进行,去吧!

405,Dont worry. Simba. Shell be fine! 不要担心,辛巴,她不会有事的

406,What could happen? 还能怎么样呢?

407,No! No! Kiara! 不!不!琪拉雅

408,Zazu! Fly ahead! Find her! 沙祖,先飞过去!去找她

409,Oh! 哦!

410,No! 不!

411,I must tell Simba! 我得去告诉辛巴

412,-Where am I? -Youre safe. In the pride lands. — 这里是哪里?— 你安全了,这是荣耀国

413,The pride lands? No! 在荣耀国?不!

414,Whyd you bring me here? Who do you think you are? 你为什么带我到这儿来?你以为你是谁啊?

415,I think Im the one that just saved your life. 我是刚刚救你一命的人耶

416,Look, I had everything under control. 听着,一切都在我的控制之中

417,-Not from where Im standing. Then move downwind. — 我的位置看来可不是哦 — 那就到别的地方去

418,What are you doing? 你在干什么?

419,Kovu? 高孚?

420,Kiara! 琪拉雅

421,Kiara, youre all right. 琪拉雅,你没事

422,Father, how could you break your promise? 爸爸,你怎么可以不守信用

423,its a good thing I did. I almost lost you. 还好我那么做,我差点失去了你

424,No more hunts for you. Not ever. 你不准再打猎,永远不行

425,But I was doing just fine! Even before Kovu 但我本来做得很好,即使在高孚面前

426,Kovu? 高孚?

427,Simba! 辛巴

428,Hey! You! 嘿,小子

429,How dare you save the kings daughter? 你居然敢救国王的女儿

430,You saved her? Why? 你救了她?为什么?

431,-I humbly ask to join your pride. No! — 我诚挚地请求加入你的族群 — 不!

432,You were banished with the other outsiders. 你和其他荒原人都被流放了

433,I have left the outsiders. I am a rogue. 我离开那些荒原人了,我是流浪汉

434,Judge me now for who I am. 现在根据我的表现评断我

435,Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didnt commit? 还是我得为了我没犯的罪受到惩罚?

436,Simba you owe him your daughters life. 辛巴,他救了你女儿一命

437,Hmm, yes, sire. Clearly we are in his debt. 嗯,是啊,陛下,很显然我们欠他人情

438,And royal protocol demands that all debts be paid. 而且皇家规矩说欠债就要还

439,Though in this case, you might want to make an exception. 不过在这个情况下,你可能会开先例哦

440,Hmm. 哼

441,My fathers law will prevail. 我父亲订的法律得遵循

442,For now. I reserve judgment. 但我先保留我的裁决

443,Well see who you really are. 然后再看你到底怎么样

444,Hmm 哼

445,Hmph! Riffraff. 哼,无赖

(换场景)

446,Hey, uh, thanks for saving me today. 嘿,呃,谢谢你今天救了我

447,What kind of hunter are you, anyway Princess? 你到底是哪种猎人啊? 公主

448,You almost got yourself killed out there. 你在外面差点害死自己

449,-What? You wouldnt last three days on your own. — 什么? — 你要是独自外出,绝对撑不过三天

450,Oh, and I suppose you could teach me? 哦,我猜你可以当我的老师了

451,Oh. Yeah. 哦,是啊

452,-Kiara! Coming. — 琪拉雅! — 来了

453,All right! Impress me. 好吧,让我见识吧

454,We start at dawn. 天亮就开始

455,I look forward to it. 我一定会等着你的

456,Did you see that? 你看到没?

457,-He let her go! If that were me, I Hush. — 他放她走了! 如果是我的话 — 安静

458,The fire rescue worked perfectly, 救人非常成功

459,and Simba fell for it. 辛巴耶上钩了

460,Now, the closer Kovu gets to the daughter, 现在高孚接近那个女儿

461,the closer he gets to Simba! 他就能越接近辛巴

462,And once he has Simba alone 等到他逮到辛巴落单

(换场景)

463,Simba! Simba! 辛巴辛巴

464,-Help me! Father! — 救我! — 爸爸

465,No! Dad! 不,爸爸

466,Just a little farther. 只要再一点点

467,Gotcha! 抓到你了

468,-Trust me. Simba! — 相信我 — 辛巴!

469,No! 不!

470,Scar. 刀疤

471,-Kovu? Hyah! 高孚? — 呀!

472,No! 不!

(换场景)

473,Good morning. 早安

474,Im ready for my first lesson. Surprised ya, huh? 我要上第一课了,吓你一跳吧?

475,Hey, come on. Lets go. 嘿,快点走啊

476,Ow. 噢

477,Ow! Ow. 噢!噢

478,Three, two, one. 三、二、一

479,Gotcha! 抓到了

480,You could hear me, huh? 你听得到我,呃?

481,Only a lot. 而且还很大声

482,Youre still breathing too hard. 你呼吸的声音太大

483,Relax. Feel the earth under your paws, 放松,感觉土地在你的脚掌下

484,so it doesnt shift and make noise. 让它不会移动也发不出声音

485,Shh! Watch the master and learn. 嘘!看大师出马,好好学

486,Dont eat me, please. 不要吃我,拜托

487,I-I-I never really met your tyrant I mean, uh, Scar. Scar. 我…我从来没见过你这样的暴君… 我是指,呃,刀疤,刀疤

488,Oh, heck of a guy. A little moody, but 哦,了不起的家伙,我有点喜怒无常,但…

489,Timon, what are you doing here? 丁满,你在这个地方干什么?

490,Kiara! Thank goodness! 琪拉雅,谢天谢地

491,Oh! Hey, for once, were not followinya. 哦!嘿,这次我们可没有跟踪你啊

492,This just happens to be the best smorgasbord in the pride lands. 这里刚好是荣耀国里最棒的自助餐馆

493,Bugs everywhere! 到处都是虫子

494,But, you dont call for a reservation, and Yeesh! 但是你没有事先预定,所以… 呕!

495,Get outta here, ya scavengers. Go on! Shoo! 你们这些秃鹰,快滚,走开!咻!

496,Shoo! Ow! 咻!噢!

497,Oh-ho-ho. Oh! 哦噢噢,哦!

498,Oh, Timon! Im gettin’tired. 哦,丁满,我有点累了

499,I gotta lose some pounds. 我看我得减肥了

500,Shoo! Go on! Shoo! Shoo! 咻,走开!咻!咻!

501,Hey, maybe he could help. 嘿,也许他能帮忙

502,-Do you think? Shoo! — 你看呢? — 咻!

503,Oh,yeah, there’s an idea. Right. Let the vicious outsider 哦,对,这主意好 是啊,让邪恶的荒原人

504,Hey! Wait! I have an idea. 嘿! 等等,我有个点子

505,-What if he helps? What? — 他来帮忙怎么样? — 什么?

506,You want to lend a voice? Hah? 声音能借用一下吗?哈?

507,Grr. Gr Roar! Work with me! 吼,吼…吼!帮我个忙嘛

508,-Uh, huh? Like this. — 呃,啊?— 像这样

509,Whoo-hoo! Come on. Do it again. Do it again. 呜呼!快点,再吼一次,再一次

510,Yee-ha! 咿哈!

511,Why are doing this? Whats the point of this training? 我们干什么这么做?这训练有什么意义?

512,Training? This is just for fun! 训练? 这只是好玩的

513,Fun? 好玩?

514,Yeesh, kid. Ya gotta get out more often. 是啊,小子,你得多多出门

515,Fun! Yee-ha! 好玩呐! 咿哈!

516,Woo-hoo! Yee-ha! 呜呼!咿哈!!

517,Yee-ha! 咿哈!

518,Whoa-oh-oh! 哇哦哦!

519,-Yee-ha! Yee-ha! — 咿哈!— 咿哈!

520,Uh-oh. 呃哦

521,Wow! 噢!

522,Yee-ha! 咿哈!

523,-Whoa! Whoa! — 哇!— 哇

524,Hey, rhino! 嘿,犀牛

525,-What a blast! Oh. Sorry. — 真是刺激啊 — 哦,抱歉

526,Aha! Youre okay, kid. 啊!小子,你不错哦

527,-Hey! Youre okay. — 嘿!— 你还真不错

528,-Kid. Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me. — 孩子 — 让一让,对不起,借过

529,That’s it. Thats it. Thats it. Ooh 对,对… 就这样,哦…

530,A-Ahem. 啊咳

531,Um S-Sorry. Uh 嗯…对…对不起,呃…

532,Hey, are you two coming or what? 嘿,你们两个来不了啊?

533,Did you see that? Did you see that? Watch. 你看到那个没有?你看到那个没有?你看

534,-Oh, wow. Look at that. Its really pretty. What? Oh, yeath. — 哦,哇,你看,好漂亮哦 — 什么?哦,是啊

535,Youre right. Oh, look! 对,哦,你看

536,Theres one that looks like a baby rabbit. See the fluffy tail? 那一只看起来像一只兔宝宝有茸茸的尾巴

537,Yeah. Hey! 是啊,嘿!

538,Theres one that looks like two lions killing each other fro a scrap of meat. 那个看起来像是两个狮子 为了一块肉而在相互残杀

539,Hey, Ive never done this before. 嘿,我从来没有这么做过

540,Really? My father and I used to do this all the time. 真的?我和爸爸常常都这么做

541,He says all the great kings of the past are up there. 他说,过去所有伟大的国王都在上面

542,Do ya think Scars up there? 你想刀疤也在上面吗?

543,He wasnt my father, but he was still part of me. 他不是我生父,但他仍然是我生命中的一部分

544,My father said there was a 我爸爸说刀疤有个…

545,a darkness is Scar that he couldnt escape. 黑暗面,是他没有办法挣脱的

546,Maybe theres a darkness in me too. 也许我内心也有个黑暗面

547,Father, I am lost. Kovu is one of them. 爸爸,我迷失了,高孚是他们一分子

548,Scars heir. 刀疤的继承人

549,-How can I accept him? Simba? — 我要怎么接受他?— 辛巴?

550,I was seeking counsel from the great kings. 我正在寻求历代国王对我的指示

551,Did they help? 有帮助吗?

552,Silent as starts. My father would never 像星星般沉默,我爸爸绝对不…

553,Oh, my Simba. 哦,辛巴

554,You want so much to walk the path expected of you. 你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了

555,-Perhaps Kovu does not. What? How do you know — 也许高孚不是这样 — 什么?你怎么知道…

556,I can see them down there just as easily as you can. 我和你一样啊,很容易看到他们在下面

557,Get to know him and see. 多认识他再说吧

558,Whats wrong? 怎么了?

559,Nothing. 没什么

560,-Kovu -Its just that my whole life Ive been trained to — 高孚…— 只是我这辈子都是要受训要…

561,Nothing. 没什么

562,-I gotta go. Kovu, wait. — 我得走了 — 高孚,等等

563,And where are you going? 你想到哪里去?

564,Nuhh nowhere. 没…没有啊

565,Thats what you think! 那是你想的

566,-Who was that? Uh, friend of the family. — 他是谁啊?— 嗯,我家的老朋友

567,Mm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Come on! 嗯,嗯哼,嗯哼,嗯哼,来啊

568,You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. 跟着拉飞奇,他知道路

569,-The way to where? You follow! Youll see! — 去哪的路? — 你跟来就知道了

570,-The way to where? You follow! Youll see! — 去哪的路?— 你跟来就知道了

571,Hurry now! 快一点

572,Kovu, come on! 高孚,快啊

573,Wheres he taking us? 他要带我们去哪里啊?

574,To a special place in your heart called Upendi! 去你们心中一个特别的地方,叫做优磐地

(唱)

575,Theres a place where the crazy moon 有一个地方,月夜也疯狂

576,Makes the monkeys sing and the baboon swoon 听那猴子唱,看那狒狒跳

577,And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom 睡莲飘出芳香

578,Will carry you away 将把你带走

579,While the hippos swing from the jungle vines 河马在丛林开心荡秋千

580,And the rhino rumba in a conga line 犀牛不停跳着那伦巴舞

581,All the pink flamingoes are intertwined 而那粉红火鹤在那缠绵

582,As the stars come out to play Uhh 还有星星在眨眼,呃

583,In Upendi where the passion fruit grows sweet 在优磐地,热情水果香又甜

584,And its so divine that you lose your mind 它的品质好,吃过忘不了

585,As it sweeps you off your feet 让你神魂都颠倒

586,In Upendi without a worry or a care 在优磐地,没有烦扰和忧虑

587,It just takes two to make it true 只要你想去就别放弃

588,Your heart will lead you there 你开心去游戏

589,-Where is it? In Upendi — 那在哪里?— 在优磐地

590,-No place you dont take with you. In Upendi — 那个地方你一定会喜欢的 — 在优磐地

591,Better watch your stepcause the path is steep. 你最好要小心,千万别摔跤

592,Better hole your breath cause the waters deep 暂时别呼吸,因为水很深

593,Its a long way down over Lovers Leap 情人断魂崖,深得不见底

594,But fallings half the fun 下去也很好玩

595,In Upendi 在优磐地

596,Where the passion fruit grows sweet 热情水果香又甜

597,And its so divine that youll lose your mind 它的品质好,吃过忘不了

598,As it sweeps you off your feet 让你神魂都颠倒

599,In Upendi without a worry or a care 在优磐地 没有烦恼和忧虑

600,It just takes two to make it true 只要你去就别放弃

601,Your heart will take you there 你开心去游戏

602,You can beat the bush like theres no tomorrow 你可尽情玩,忘掉左右烦恼

603,From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro 从湖畔,到高山

604,But youll find Upendi wherever you are 你会看到它,不管天涯海角

605,-Oh, underneath the sun Upendi. It means love, doesnt it? — 哦,只要有阳光 — 优磐地,那就是爱,对吧?

606,-Oh, underneath the sun Upendi. It means love, doesnt it? — 哦,只要有阳光 — 优磐地,那就是爱,对吧?

607,Welcome to Upendi 欢迎来到优磐地

608,-In Upendi Where the passion fruit grows sweet — 在优磐地 — 热情水果香又甜

609,Oh, its so divine that youll lose your mind 哦,它的品质好,吃过忘不了

610,As it sweeps you off your feet 让你神魂都颠倒

611,In Upendi without a worry or a care 在优磐地,没有烦恼和忧虑

612,It just takes two to make it true 只要你想去就别放弃

613,-Your heart Heart — 你开心… — 开心

614,Will take you there 去游戏

615,Upendi 优磐地

616,Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi 来,在优磐地

617,-Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi In Upendi, In Upendi — 来,在优磐地 — 快来,在优磐地

618 ,-Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi In Upendi, In Upendi — 来,在优磐地 — 快来,在优磐地

619,In Upendi, In Upendi 在优磐地,在优磐地

(唱完)

620,-Good night. Good night. — 晚安 — 晚安

621,Its kinda could tonight, huh? Come on in. 今晚还蛮冷的,呃?进来吧

622,Get him! 杀了他

623,What are you waiting for? Kovu, get him! 你还在等什么,高孚?杀了他

624,-Youre sure? Affirmative. I saw it with my own eyes. — 你确定?— 非常确定,是我亲眼看到的

625,No. Kovu cannot betray us. 不,高孚不会背叛我们的

626,Okay, I have to tell her today. 好吧,我必须今天告诉她

627,Oh, where do I start? 哦,我该从哪里说起?

628,Kiara, Zira had a plot, and I was part of it, “琪拉雅,吉娜有个阴谋,我是其中之一

629,but I dont wanna be because 但我是不得已的,因为…

630,Its because I love you. 是因为我爱你”

631,Aw, shell never believe me. 噢,她绝对不会相信

632,But I gotta try. 但我必须要试

633,Kiara, I I need to talk to you. 琪拉雅,我…我得和你谈谈

534,Kiara, I don’t want you talking with him. 琪拉雅,我不要你去跟他谈话

635,I want to talk with him. 我想跟他谈谈

636,Scar couldnt let go of his hate 刀疤无法忘却他的恨意

637,and in the end, it destroyed him. 直到最后,憎恨毁了他

638,Ive never heard the story of Scar that way. 可是我从来没有听过关于这样的说法

639,He truly was a killer. 刀疤真的是凶手

640,Fire is a killer. 火也是凶手

641,Sometimes whats left behind can grow better than the generation before 有时候经过大火后成长的下一代,可能会更优秀…

642,if given the chance. 只要给机会

643,Oh, no. No! 哦,不,不

644,-Why, Simba -Zira — 为什么,辛巴… — 吉娜

645,What are you doing out here and so alone? 你在这里做什么… 而且还落单了

646,Well done, Kovu. 干得好高孚

647,Just like we always planned. 就像我们一直计划的

648,-You! No! I didnt have anything to do with this! — 你 — 不,我和这件事完全没有关系

649,Attack! 快攻击

650,No! 不

651,No! 不

652,Yes! Weve got him! 好耶,我们逮到他了

653,Remember your training! 牢记你们的训练

654,As a unit! 成小组队形

655,-Simba! Get him, Kovu! Get him! — 辛巴 — 杀了他,高孚,杀了他

656,Do it now! 快动手

657,Ill do it for you, Mother! 让我来吧,这是为了你哟,妈妈

658,Oof! 呜呼!

659,Mother, are you watching? 妈妈,你在看吗?

660,Im doin it for you, and Im doin it for me. 这是为你而做,也是为了我自己

661,Uh! 呃!

662,This is my moment of glory! 这是我的光荣时刻

663,-What? No! No! — 什么?不 —不

664,Ow! 噢!

665,Uh 呃…

666,-Nuka! Im sorry. Mother. — 努卡 — 对不起,妈妈

667,I tried. 我尽力了

668,Shh! 嘘!

669,Nuka. 努卡

670,Father? 爸爸?

671,Father! Zazu, get help! 爸爸!沙祖,快求救!

672,Oh, yes! Help! At once! Of course! 哦,对!求救!马上去!当然!

673,Father! 爸爸

674,Simba, talk to me! What happened? 辛巴,说说话啊,出了什么事?

675,Kovu Ambush. 高孚… 设埋伏

676,No. 不

677,Its all right, buddy. Were here for you. 没事了,伙伴,我们来帮你了

678,Scar, watch over my poor Nuka. 刀疤,照顾我可怜的努卡

679,You! 你!

680,What have you done? 看你做了什么?

681,I didnt I-I didnt mean to. 我不是… 我不是故意的

682,It wasnt my fault. I 这不是我的错,我…

683,I did nothing. 我什么都没有做

684,Exactly! And in doing so, you betrayed your pride 一点也没错!但这样,就背叛了你的族群

685,Betrayed Scar! 背叛了刀疤

686,I want nothing more to do with him! 我不想再跟他有任何的关系

687,You cannot escape it. Nuka is dead because of you! 你没办法逃避,努卡已经因为你而死

688,-No. Youve killed your own brother! — 不 — 你害死了你的亲哥哥

689,No! 不

690,Let him go. Simba has hurt me for the last time. 让他去,这是辛巴最后一次伤害我

691,Now he has corrupted Kovu! 他现在又给高孚洗脑

692,Listen to me. Simba is injured and weak. 仔细听好,辛巴受伤而且虚弱

693,Now is the time to attack! 正是攻击的好时候

694,We will take his entire kingdom 我们将去占领他的王国

695,by force! 用武力

696,-Daddy, it cant be true. It’s Kovu! — 爸爸,这不是真的 — 是高孚

697,-Hey! Its Kovu! — 嘿!— 是高孚

698,Kovu! 高孚!

699,Oh! Why, I ougta Let me at im! Let me at im! 哦!我应该…我要对付他,我要对付他

700,-Here. Hold me back. Okay. — 来,抓住我 — 好的

701,-Let me at im! Let me at im! Okay. — 我要对付他、我要对付他 — 好的

702,-I think youre missing the basic point here. Oh. — 我想你没有明白我的本意 — 哦

703,Whats he doing? 他要做什么?

704,Look at that scar on his face. 你看看他,长得和刀疤一样

705,-Why have you come back? Simba, I had nothing to do with — 你为什么还回来?— 辛巴,我和那件事完全无关

706,-You dont belong here. Please. I ask your forgiveness. — 你不属于这里 — 求求你,我恳求你的原谅

707,Daddy, please! Listen to him! 爸爸,拜托,请听他说

708,Silence! When you first came here you asked for judgment. 别插嘴,你第一次到这时要求我的评断

709,And I pass it now! 我现在要宣布了

710,-Exile! No! — 流放出境 — 不

711,No! 不

712,Kovu! 高孚

(唱)

713,Deception 他背叛

714,Disgrace 欺骗

715,Evil as plain as the scar on his face 他邪恶像脸上疤痕

716,-Deception An outrage — 他背叛 — 又害人

717,-Disgrace For shame — 欺骗 — 无耻

718,He asked for trouble the moment he came 他从未想过他造成的伤害

719,-Deception An outrage — 他背叛 — 又害人

720,-Disgrace For shame — 欺骗 — 无耻

721,Evil as plain as the scar on his face 他邪恶像脸上疤痕

722,-Deception An outrage — 他背叛 — 又害人

723,-Disgrace For shame — 欺骗 — 无耻

724,He asked for trouble the moment he came 他从未想过他造成的伤害

725,See ya later, agitator 再见,居心叵测的家伙

726,Born in grief Raised in hate 他心中只有恨,他出生只为复仇

727,Helpless to defy his fate 他无法反抗自己的命运

728,Let him run, let him live 让他走,让他活

729,But do not forget what we never forgive 但我们却无法忘记这伤痛

730,He is not 而他不再

731,One of us 属于这

732,He has never been one of us 根本他就不属于这

733,He is not one of us 他不再属于这

734,not our kind 不属于我们的族群

735,Someone once lied to us 他曾欺骗我们

736,now were not so blind 现在全部被看穿

737,For we knew he would do what hes done 我们绝不能再纵容他

738,And we know that hell never be 让他离开,他已不再

739,One of us 属于这

740,He is not one of us 他不再属于这

741,Deception 他背叛

742,Disgrace 欺骗

743,Mmm-mm, deception 嗯嗯,他背叛

744,Disgrace 欺骗

745,Deception 他背叛

746,Ooh. 哦

(唱完)

747,-Father, please reconsider. You will not go anywhere — 爸爸,求求你,再考虑一下 — 你不能去任何地方…

748,without an escort from now on. 从现在起没有护卫

749,-No! Thats not -He used you to get to me. — 不,这样不… — 他利用你来接近我

750,-No! He loves me for me! Because you are my daughter. — 不,高孚他爱我… 真的爱我 — 因为你是我的女儿

751,You will not leave Pride Rock. 你绝对不能离开荣耀石

752,You will stay where I can keep an eye on you away from him. 你必须待在我能看见的地方… 并且远离他

753,-You dont know him! I know hes following in Scars paw prints. — 你不了解他 — 我知道他跟随刀疤的脚步

754,-And I must follow in my fathers. You will never be Mufasa. — 而我必须遵守父亲的规矩 — 你永远都不会是木法沙

(换场景)

755,Kovu? 高孚?

756,Kovu? 高孚?

(唱)

757,In a perfect world 在一个完美世界

758,One weve never know 这个世界我们从所未知

759,We would never need 我们永不需要

760,To face the world alone 孤独一人面对世界

761,They can have the world 他们有他们的世界

762,Well create our own 我们创造我们自己的

763,I may not be brave or strong or smart 我也许不勇敢、强壮、机灵

764,But somewhere in my secret heart 但在我秘密的心理

765,I know 我知道

766,Love will find a way 爱会有出路

767,Anywhere I go 无论我去哪里

768,Im home 哪里都是我的家

769,If you are there beside me 如果有你在我身边

770,Like dark turning into day 黑夜就会变成白昼

771,Somehow well come through 总有方法我们会度过困境

772,Now that Ive found you 既然我找到你

773,Love will find a way 爱就会有出路

774,I was so afraid 我曾如此害怕

775,Now I realize 现在我意识到

776,Love is never wrong 爱从没有错

777,And so it never dies 爱永远生生不息

778,Theres a perfect world 有一个完美世界

779,Shining in your eyes 在你的眼里闪烁

780,And if only they could feel it too 只要他们也能感觉到

781,The happiness I feel with you 你和我所拥有的快乐

782,Theyd know 他们就会知道

783,Love will find a way 爱会有出路

784,Anywhere we go were home 无论我们去哪里,哪里都是我们的家

785,If we are there together 如果我们在一起

786,Like dark turning into day 黑夜就会变成白昼

787,Somehow well come through 总有方法我们会度过困境

788,Now that I’ve found you 既然我找到你

789,Love will find a way 爱就会有出路

790,I know 我知道

791,Love will find 爱会有

792,A way 出路

(唱完)

793,Hey! 嘿

794,Uh, hey. 呃,嘿

795,Hey, look. 嘿,你看

796,We are one. 我们是一家人了

797,What? 什么?

798,Lets get out of here. Well run away together! 我们离开这里吧,我们一起逃走

799,And start a pride all our own. 并且建立属于我们自己的族群

800,Kovu, 高孚

801,we have to go back. 我们必须回去

802,Youre kidding. But were finally together. 开玩笑吧,我们终于在一起了

803,Our place is with our pride. 我们应该和我们的族群在一起

804,If we run away, 如果我们逃走

805,theyll be divided forever. 他们会永远分裂的

(换场景)

806,I cant believe we lost her again. 我不相信我们又把她跟丢了

807,This is the eight thousandth time! 这是第八千次了

808,I thought you were gonna watch her! 我以为你会看好她的

809,-Me? You were gonna watch her! I thought you were gonna watch her! — 我?是你要看好她的 — 我以为你会看好她的

810,-No, you were gonna watch her! You were gonna watch her! — 不,是你要看好她的 — 你该看好她的

811,-Oh, watch this! Take that, you creepy warthog! — 哦,你找死 — 你这个臭疣猪,看我的

812,-Say it! Say it! Fat, fat. Very fat, fat — 说啊!说啊!— 肥子,胖子,肥子,肥子…

813,-What are you doing? Uh — 你们在干什么?— 呃…

814,Good question. Uh, let me ask you one. 问得好,呃,请问你一个问题

815,Hippo-thetically. Very hypothetical. — 只是假设性的 — 非常的假设

816,-Theres this guy -But hes not a lion. — 有个家伙… — 但他不是狮子

817,No! No, hes not a lion. 不,不,他不是狮子

818,Geez! Definitely not a lion! 老天,绝对不是狮子

819,And uh, uh, his daughter, uh, 呃,呃,他的女儿… 呃

820,say vanished. 比如…不见了

821,-Kiaras gone? Sire, the outsiders are on the attack! — 琪拉雅不见了? —陛下,荒原人展开攻击

822,Heading this way! Its war! 往这边来了,要打仗了

823,Zazu, find Kiara. Well assemble the lionesses. Move. Now! 沙祖,去找琪拉雅 我们集合所有的母狮子,赶快行动

(换场景)

824,Na-na-na na-na-na 呐呐呐,呐呐呐

825,Its over, Simba. 结束吧,辛巴

826,I have dreamed of nothing else for years. 这么多年以来,我只梦想着这一刻

827,Boy, does she need a hobby. 老兄,她需要别的嗜好

828,Last chance, Zira. Go home. 吉娜,最后的机会,回家吧

829,I am home. 这儿就是家

830,Attack! 攻击

831,Go for the eyes! 攻击他眼睛

832,Break his jaw! Hit him low! 打他下巴!踢他下盘!

833,Get them! Do what you must! 杀了他!做该做的事

834,What do we do? What do we do? 怎么办?怎么办?

835,Theres only one thing we can do, Pumbaa. 我们只剩一件事可做,彭彭

836,When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Thats our motto! 你没有听说过“三十六计,走为上策” ,这是我们的格言

837,I thought our motto was, Hakuna Matata. 我还以为我们的格言是“无忧无虑”

838,Pumbaa, stop living in the past. 彭彭,别活在过去了

839,-We need a new motto. Yee-ha! Whoo! — 我们需要新的格言,咿哈! — 呜!

840,Like I said, lets get going! 像我说的,赶快溜吧

841,-Wheres your pretty daughter, Nala? Vitani! — 你漂亮的女儿在哪啊,娜娜?— 维塔妮

842,Look out! Ow! 当心!噢!

843,Huh? 呃?

844,Dont anybody move! 全都不准动

845,This things loaded. Ill let you have it! 这已经上膛了,我熏死你们

846,Yeah! Yeah! 好极了!好极了!

847,Ha! Talk about your winds of war! 哈!这算是哪门子战争啊

848,Simba! 辛巴

849,Youre mine! 你是我的了

850,-Kiara? Kovu! — 琪拉雅? —高孚

851,-Move. Stand aside. — 让开 — 闪一边去

852,Daddy, this has to stop. 爸爸,事情到此结束

853,Youre even weaker than I thought. Get out of the way! 你比我想的还懦弱,给我让开

854,Youll never hurt Kiara or Simba. Not while Im here. 你绝不能伤害琪拉雅…或辛巴,有我在不行

855,-Hah! Stay out of this. — 哈! — 别管这件事

856,A wise king once tod me, We are one. 有个明智的国王曾告诉我,“我们是一家人”

857,I didnt understand him then. 我那个时候不了解

858,Now I do. 现在懂了

859,-But they -Them? Us! Look at them. — 但是,他们… — “他们”?我们?看看他们

860,They are us. What differences do you see? 和我们一样 你看到什么不同了吗?

861,Vitani now! 维塔妮,上

862,No, Mother. 不,妈妈

863,Kiaras right. 琪拉雅说得对

864,Enough. 该结束了

865,If you will not fight, 如果你不战斗

866,then you will die as well. 那么你也要一起领死

867,What? Where are Where are you going? 什么?你们去哪里?

868,Get back here! 给我回来

869,Let it go, Zira. Its time to put the past behind us. 算了吧,吉娜,该把过去的一切都遗忘了

870,Ill never let it go! 我绝对不会遗忘的

871,This is for you, Scar! 这是为了你,刀疤

872,Kiara! 琪拉雅

873,Kiara! 琪拉雅

874,Kiara! 琪拉雅

875,Hold on, Kiara! 琪拉雅,撑着点

876,Simba! SImba, the river! 辛巴!辛巴,河水

877,Zira, give me your paw. 吉娜,快抓住我

878,Zira, come on! 吉娜,快啊

879,-Ill help you. Ohh! — 我帮你 — 哦!

880,Kiara? 琪拉雅?

881,Daddy! 爸爸

882,I tried. 我尽力了

883,Kiara! 琪拉雅

884,Wow! That was really brave! 哇!那真的是好勇敢啊

885,Yee-ha! 咿哈!

886,-Kovu. Oh, Kiara. — 高孚 — 哦,琪拉雅

887,Kovu? 高孚?

888,I was wrong. You belong here. 我错了,你属于这里

889,Lets go home. 我们回家吧

890,All of us. 全都回家

(换场景)

891,-I love moments like this! Yeah. — 我最爱这种结局了 — 是啊

892,Love! Notlike, 爱!不是喜欢,是

893,love! 爱!

894,Well done, my son. 儿子,干得好

895,We are one. 我们是一家人

(The end) 结束

狮子王2-中英文剧本完美版

相关推荐