狮子王2 中英文剧本完美版

发布时间:2018-06-30 03:35:49

狮子王2经典台词 中英文对照

(唱)

1Ingonyama nengw’ enanmbala. 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地。

2Night 夜晚。

3And the spirit of life. 和生命之神。

4-Calling –Oh,oh,iyo — 在呼唤着哦,哦,吚哟

5-Malmela –Oh,oh,iyo — 哦,哦,吚哟

6Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke 祖先的王位 啊,荣耀石的王子

7 Wait 等一等

8There’s no mountain too great. 没有征服不了的高山。

9-Hear the words and have faith –Oh,oh,iyo — 仔细聆听那些话语,坚定自己的信仰哦,哦,吚哟

10-Oh,oh –Oh,oh,iyo — 哦,哦哦,哦,吚哟

11-Have faith –Hela, hey mamela — 怀着信仰嘿,听

12Hela,hey mamela Hela, hey mamela,hela,hey mamela 嘿,听嘿,听嘿,听

13-He lives in you –Hela, hey mamela —他与你同在嘿,听

14-He lives in me –Hela, hey mamela —他与我同在嘿,听

15-He watches over –Hela, hey mamela —他注视着嘿,听

16-Everything we see –Hela, hey mamela —我们听见的万物嘿,听

17-Into the watere –Hela, hey mamela — 他在水中嘿,听

18-Into the truth –Hela, hey mamela — 他在真理中嘿,听

19-In your reflection –Hela, hey mamela — 他就在你的倒影里嘿,听

20-He lives in you –Ingonyama nengw’enambala — 他与你同在一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地

21–Ingonyama nengw’enambala — 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地

22He lives in you 他与你同在

23-Hey, oh, yeah –He lives in you — 嘿,哦,耶他与你同在

24Hela, hey mamela 嘿,听

25-He lives in me –Hela, hey mamela — 他与我同在嘿,听

26He watches over 他注视着

27-Everything we see –Hela, hey mamela — 我们所见的万物嘿,听

28-Into the water –Hela, hey mamela — 他在水中嘿,听

29-Into the trees –Hela, hey mamela — 他在树中嘿,听

30In your reflection 他就在你的倒影里

31He lives in you 他与你同在

32Ingonyama nengw’enambala 一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地

33-Ingonyama nengw’enambala –He lives in you -一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地他与你同在

(对白)

34,丁满:An, Pumbaa, look at that little guy! 啊,彭彭!看看这小家伙!

35A chip off the old block!真是他老爸的翻版

36And ya gotta know who’s gonna raise him. 你也知道谁会来抚养他。

37Pumbaa: -His parents? 丁满:–Okay, sure. Get technical 彭彭:他父母?丁满:对了,当然!现实一点吧

38But who’s gonna teach him the really important stuff? 谁来教他真正重要的事情

39Like how to belch. 象怎么打嗝

40And dig for grubs? 和怎么觅食

41I’m tellin’ya, buddy, it’s gonna be like old times 老伙伴,我跟你说,这就像以前一样

42You, me, and the little guy. 你、我和这小子

43-It is a girl. –Girl. — 是个女孩女孩

44-Girl? Oy. –Girl? Oh. — 女孩? 女孩?

换场景

45Wow! 哇噢!

46Whoa.

47Where do you think you’re going in such a hurry? 你这么匆忙是要去哪里啊?

48Daddy! Let go. 爸!放开我啦

49Well, I just want you to be careful. 嗯, 我只是希望你小心一点

50Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen. 琪拉雅,你听进去没有?意外随时会发生

51-You could easily get hurt –“Hurt, or stepped on, or even get lost.” — 你很容易受伤…受伤或跌倒,甚至会迷路

52And remember 还有,记住…

53-I want you to stay in sight of Pride Rock at all times. –“ at all times.” — 我要你待在荣耀石范围里,片刻不离片刻不离

54I know. “And if I see any strangers, don’t talk to them.” 我知道,“如果我看到陌生人,别和他们说话

55Come straight home. “Okay, okay. Can I go now?” 马上回家来” 好,好,我能走了吗?

56-Please? –Mm –hmm. — 拜托嗯哼

57-Very funny. –Mind your father, Kiara. — 真爱耍宝要听爸爸的话,琪拉雅

58-Yes, Mom. –And stay away from the outlands. — 好的,妈妈离蛮荒之地远一点

59Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous outsiders. 那里只有一群会暗箭伤人又可怕的荒原人。

60Zazu’s right. You cant’s turn your back on them. 沙祖说得对 你绝对不能背对着他们

61Really? How come? 真的?为什么?

62Nevere mind. Just run along now. 好了,你只管去玩吧

63-But, Dad, I -You’ll understand someday. Go on. — 但是,爸爸,我…你将来就会了解的,去吧

64Dad! 爸爸!

65And stay on the path I’ve marked for you. 呆在我替你做过记号的路上

66Simba. Who does she remind you of, hmm? 辛巴,她让你想起了谁,嗯?

67Huh? What? Who? 呃?什么?谁?

68She’s just like you were when you were young. 她就跟你年轻的时候一模一样

69Exactly! Do you realize the dangers we put ourselves in? 没有错!你知道这会给我们带来什么危险?

70-Uh! –You mean the dangers you put us in. — 呃!你是说就像你以前一样吗?

71Hmm.

72She’ll be fine. 她会没事的

73Hey, Timon! Pumbaa! Come here. 嘿,丁满,彭彭,过来

74Good morning, mon capitaine! 早安,我的老大

75I want you to keep a close watch on Kiara. 我要你们帮我多盯着琪拉雅一点

76You know she’s bound to run off. 你知道她很会乱跑的

77Don’t worry, Simba, we’re on her like stink on a warthog. 放心,辛巴,我们会像疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她

78-Hey! –It’s a hard truth, Pumbaa, Live with it. — 嘿!这是事实嘛,彭彭,接收吧

79Guys, I’m counting on you. 两位,我就靠你们了

80Danger could be lurking behind every rock. 每个石头后面都有可能潜伏着危机

81-Aha! –Hm! Hmm. — 啊!嗯!嗯!嗯!

(换场景)

82Hey! Wait! Come back. 嘿,等等,回来啊

83I just want to play. 我只是想玩啊

84The mighty hunter 伟大的猎人…

85has cornered her prey. 已经困住她的猎物了

86Huh? 呃?

87Whoa! Cool. 哇!好酷

88The outlands. 是蛮荒之地耶

89I wonder what’s out there. 不知道那里有什么?

90Oh, don’t worry, Kiara. Uncle Pumbaa’s comin’. 哦,别担心,琪拉雅,彭彭伯伯来了

91Oh, no! Oh! Uh, uh 哦,不!哦!呃,呃…

92Let’s see. “Gee, Simba, the good news is we found your daughter. 我看看 “嗨,辛巴,好消息是我们找到你的女儿

93The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her. 坏消息是有只疣猪压到她了

94Is there a problem with that?” 你有什么意见没有?”

95Kiara? Kiara? 琪拉雅,琪拉雅?

96Pumbaa! Let me define “baby-sitting”. 彭彭,辛巴要你盯着她,不是压扁她

97Sorry. 抱歉

98Now, Princess Kiara, as Simba’s daughter. 现在,琪拉雅小公主,身为辛巴的女儿

99you know better than to go off all alone. 你知道不该单独跑这么远的

100 -You could have been hurt. –Bu –But — 你可能会受伤但是…

101Hurt? Oh, Simba would kill us! 受伤?哦,辛巴会杀了我们

102-You didn’t slip a disk, did ya? –Bu –Bu — 你的背没伤到吧?但是…

103-Catch a fever? Get a hangnail? –Aah! Timon — 发烧了吗?刺到指甲了?啊!丁满…

104-I had one once. –Very painful. — 我曾刺到过非常痛苦

105Excruciating. 非常折磨人

106Darling, with your complexion, you should stay out of the sun. 亲爱的,你那细嫩的肌肤,应该远离太阳

107What? Do you wanna wrinkle? 怎么?你想增加皱纹?

108Will somebody please just listen to me? 拜托你们听我说好不好?

109I’m sorry. I wasn’t listening. Did you say something, Princess? 对不起,我没在听 公主, 你刚才说什么?

110I’m not just a princess, you know. That’s only half of who I am. 我不只是一个公主, 你知道 那只是我身份的一部分

111-Oh, uh, who’s the other half? –Oh, well, I, uh, um — 哦,呃,那另外一部分是什么?哦,这个,我,呃,嗯…

112Well, while you’re figuring it out, 噢,趁你在想的时候

113let’s eat! 来吃东西吧

114Here we are! Grubs. 这里!虫子

115The other white meat. 是白肉的一种

116-And so high in protein. –Eww! Gross! — 而且蛋白质丰富唷!好恶心

117No? How ‘bout you, big boy? 不要?你呢?猪大爷?

118-Ah! Love grubs. –Not “like”. — 啊!我爱虫子不是“喜欢”

119-Love! –Love! — 爱!爱!

120Oh! You always do that. 哦!你总是这样子

121You take a bite out of every one, and then put it back. It drives me crazy. 每次都是每只咬一口,然后又放回去,快把我逼疯了

122But you can’t tell from the outside which are the real slimy ones. 但是从外表你没办法确定哪个是粘粘的

123Slimy? Pumbaa, my corpulent compadre,粘粘的?彭彭,我的猪大爷

124it’s the crunchy ones that make the meal. 是脆脆的虫子比较好吃

125-Slimy. –Crunchy. — 粘的脆的

126-Slimy! Slimy! Slimy! –Crunchy! Crunchy! Crunchy! — 粘的!粘的!粘的!脆的!脆的!脆的!

127-Slimy! Slimy! Less filling. –Crunchy! Crunchy! Tastes good. — 粘的!粘的!陷少脆的!脆的!好吃

128-Less filling. Less filling. –Tastes good. Tastes good. — 陷少,陷少好吃,好吃

129Who are you, pride lander? 你是谁?荣耀国的人?

130-What are you doing? –My father says to never turn your back on an outsider. — 你在干什么?我爸爸说过,绝对不要背对着荒原人

131-You always do what Daddy says? –No! — 你总是听你爸爸的话吗?才不

132Bet ya do! Bet you’re Daddy’s little girl. 一定是,你一定是你爸爸的小宝贝

133An outsider doesn’t need anybody. 荒原人不需要任何人

134I take care of myself. 我会照顾我自己

135Really? 真的?

136Cool! 好酷哦

137Run! 快跑

138This way! 往这边

139That was a close one. 刚刚实在好险

140Yeah. 是啊

141Scoot! 快走!

142-Whoa! –Hey, wh –what about me? — 哇!嘿,我怎么办?

143I-I’ll distract him! Run! Whoops! 我会引开他,快跑啊! 哎呦!

144Whoop Oh! 哎呦…哦!

145Look out! 小心啊

146Move it! 快跑

147Whoa! 哇!

148I did it! I didi it! 我成功了! 我成功了!

149Ha! 哈!

150Ho, man, did you see the size of those teeth? 老天哪!你看那牙齿有多大?

151They were going, “Rr, rr, rr, rr, rr.” 他们那样 “吼,吼,吼,吼”

152He just totally ale me up right there, 他差一点就吃到我了

153and I jumped on his head, and I popped him so good! 而我跳到他头上,然后狠狠地打败他

154We make such a good team! 我们真的合作无间

155And you You were really brave. 而且你… 你真的好勇敢

156Yeah? You were pretty brave too. 是吗?你也很勇敢

157-My name’s Kovu. –I’m Kiara. — 我叫做高孚我是琪拉雅

158Tag! You’re it! 你跑我追!你跑啊!

159Tag! You’re it! You’re it! 你跑我追!你跑啊!你跑啊!

160Hello? You run, I tag. Get it? 喂?你跑,我追,懂吗?

161What’s the matter? Don’t you know how to play? 怎么了?你不知道怎么玩吗?

162Oh.

163Ah. 啊!

164-Zira. –Simba. — 吉娜辛巴

165- Nala. –Zira. — 娜娜吉娜

166Timon, Pumbaa. Great! Now that we all know each other. 丁满,彭彭,真好 既然我们互相认识了

167-Get out of our pride lands! –Your pride lands? — 马上滚出我们的荣耀国你们的荣耀国?

168These lands belong to Scar. 这片土地属于刀疤

169I banished you from the pride lands. 我从荣耀国把你驱逐出去了

170Now, you and your young cub, get out! 现在,你和你的小狮子快滚吧

171Oh, haven’t you met my son, Kovu? 哦,你还没见过我的儿子高孚吧?

172He was hand-chosen by Scar to follow in his paw prints, 他是刀疤亲选的继承人

173and become king. 也是未来的国外

174Pfft! That’s not a king. That’s a fuzzy maraca. 啐!他才不是国王,儿是一个毛头小子

175Kovu was the last born 高孚出生在…

176before you exiled us to the outlands, 是你把我们感到蛮荒之地前

177where we have little food, less water. 在那儿的食物和水都比较少

178You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands. 你知道回荣耀国的惩罚是什么?

179But the child does not! 这孩子并不知道

180However, if you need your pound of flesh, here. 但是,如果你急着要讨债的话,请便

181Take him and get out. 带着他离开

182We’re finished here. 这件事结束了

183-Oh! –Oh, no Simba. — 哦!哦,不,辛巴

184We have barely begun. 我们才刚开始

185Bye. 再见

186Bye. 再见

(换场景)

187Simba? 辛巴?

188Kiara, what did you think you were doing? 琪拉雅,你以为你在干什么?

189You could have been killed today. 你今天可能会送命的

190But, Daddy, I-I didn’t mean to diso 但爸爸,我不是故意不听…

191I’m telling you this because I love you. 我告诉你这些,是因为我爱你

192-I don’t want to lose you. –I know. — 我并不想失去你我知道

193If something happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do. 如果你发生了什么事,我不知道我会怎样

194One day, I won’t be here. 总有一天我会离开

195and I need you to carry on in my place. 我需要你继承我的地位

196- You are part of the great circle of -“Circle of life”. I know. — 你是这个轮回里的一分子“生命轮回” 我知道

197Exactly. And you need to be careful. 没有错,而且你必须要小心

198-As future queen –What if I don’t wanna be queen? — 身为未来的女王…如果我不想当女王呢?

199It’s no fun. 那又不好玩

200That’s like saying you don’t wanna be a lion. 这就像你说你不想当狮子

201It’s in your blood, as I am. 这是你的血统,我也一样

202-We are part of each other. –Hmph. — 因为我们是血脉相连

203Oof! 呜!

(唱)

204As you go through life you’ll see 当你经历人生

205There is so much that we 你就会发现它有

206Don’t understand 多曲折

207And the only thing we know 每个人都会有心愿

208Is things don’t always go 但它不会轻易如你所想

209The way we planned 但它不会轻易如你所想

210But you’ll see every day 你放心别害怕

211That we’ll never turn away 我们会在你身边

212When it seems all your dreams come undone 当你无法实现你梦想

213We will stand by your side 我们会陪伴你

214Filled with hope and filled with pride 走过那灰暗时刻

215We are more than we are 我们是一家人

216-We are one –One — 不能忘一家人

217We are one 我们是一家人

218If there’s so much I must be 是否我能逃避它

219Can I still just be me 我只想做我自己

220The way I am 原来的我

221Can I trust in my own heart 是否我已经被选择

222Or am I just one part 是你们计划中的

223Of some big plan 一部分

224Even those who are gone 你放心别害怕

225Are with us as we go on 先人会与你同在

226Your journey has only begun 你只要勇往前冲

227Tears of pain Tears of joy 有欢乐有痛苦

228One thing nothing can destroy 有件事你最骄傲

229Is our pride deep inside 我们是一家人

230-We are one – One — 不能忘一家人

231We are one 我们是一家人

232-We are one –We are one, you and I — 我们是一家人我们是一家人

233We are like the earth and sky 你我就像天和地

234One family under the sun 彼此散发出光和热

235All the wisdom to lead 先人会指引你

236All the courage that you need 给你智慧和勇气

237You will find when you see 我们是一家人

238-We are one – One, one, one — 不能忘一家人,一家人,一家人

(唱完)

239As long as you live here. 只要你住在这里

240It’s who you are. 你就是你

241You’ll understand someday. 你将来会了解的

(换场景)

242Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn’t even his father. 高孚,高孚,高孚 他根本不是刀疤的儿子

243He just took him in. 他只是领养的

244Oh, hey, Vitani, where’s the little termite Kovu 哦,嘿,维塔妮,那个小讨厌高孚呢…

245”the Chosen One”? “被选上的那个”?

246Nuka, where’s Kovu? 努卡,高孚呢?

247Did you leave him out there on his own again? 你是不是又把他一个丢在外面了?

248Hey! It’s every lion for himself out here. 嘿!在这里大家都得自求多福

249That little termite’s gotta learn to be on his own. 那个小讨厌必须学会靠自己

250Mother’s gonna be mad. She told you to watch him. 妈妈一定会生气,她叫你看好他的

251Oh, who cares? I should been the Chosen One. 哦,管她呢,我应该被选上才对

252I’m the oldest. I’m the strongest. I’m the smartest 我最大而且最强壮,也是最聪明的…

253Oh, these termites! 哦,这些小臭虫

254I could be a leader, if she’d just give me a chance. 只要她给我机会,我一定可以当个好领袖

255Yeah, right. Why don’t you tell that to her? 是哦,没错 你为什么不自己去跟他说?

256Yeah? Don’t think I won’t 是吗?别以为我不会说

257Oh, yeah? Here’s your chance. 哦,真的?机会来了

258What? Oh! Mother. Mother! Hi! 什么?哦,妈妈,妈妈!嗨!

259Mother, I caught some field mice for your dinner. 妈妈,我替你抓了些野鼠当晚餐

260I left ’em by the, um by the Okay. 我把它们放在,嗯,在… 算了

261Hey, Kovu 嘿,高孚

262wanna fight? 想不想玩打架?

263You were supposed to be watching him. 你应该要好好看着他的

264I-It’s not his fault. I went off on my own. 这不是他的错,是我自己跑走的

265-What were you doing? –Nothing. — 你在干什么?没什么

266-Who has made us outsiders? –Simba. 谁害我们成荒原人?辛巴

267-Who killed Scar? –Simba! — 谁杀了刀疤?辛巴

268What have I told you about them? 你难道忘了他们过去是怎么对待我们的?

269I’m sorry, Mother. Oh, I she didn’t seem so bad. 对不起,妈妈,哦,我… 她看起来没有那么坏

270Oh, I-I-I-I I thought we could be 哦,我… 我以为我们能当…

271Friends? You thought you’d get to the daughter, 朋友?你以为接近他女儿后

272and Simba would welcome you with open arms? 辛巴就会展开双臂欢迎你?

273What an idea. 什么好主意

274What an Idea! 多好的主意啊

275You brilliant child. I’m so proud of you 你这聪明的孩子,我真是以你为荣

276You have the same conniving mind 你跟刀疤一样会想办法…

277that made Scar so powerful 运用脑袋去夺得权势

278Ugh. Yuch. 唷,好

279Bah. “Chosen One”. 哼,“选上的”

280I now see the path 我已经看出…

281to our glorious return 应该如何夺回…

282to power! 权势的办法了

283-But I don’t want -Hush! — 可是我不想…安静

284Hush, my little one. 安静,我的小宝贝

285You must be exhausted. 你一定精疲力竭了

(唱)

286Sleep, my little Kovu 睡吧,我的小高孚

287Let your dreams take wing 让美梦成真

288One day when you’re big and strong 当你长得又强又壮

289You will be a king 你将会称王

290-Good night. –Good night, my little prince. — 晚安晚安,我的小宝贝

291Tomorrow your training intensifies. 明天就要加强你的训练了

292I’ve been exiled, persecuted 我被流放也被迫害

293Left alone with no defense 毫无能力被遗弃

294When I think of what that brute did 当我想起那些侮辱

295I get a little tense 内心充满焦躁

296But I dream a dream so pretty 但我有个美丽梦想

297That I don’t feel so depressed 让我不会再沮丧

298’Cause it soothes my inner kitty 它会抚平我的怨气

299And it helps me get some rest 燃起我心中希望

300The sound of Simba’s dying gasp 眼看那辛巴在挣扎

301His daughter squealing in my grasp 他女儿害怕在尖叫

302His lioness’s mournful cry 听那小狮子她在哭喊

303That’s my lullaby 声音多美妙

304Now the past I’ve tried forgetting 我也尝试忘记一切

305And my foes I could forgive 让悲伤离我远去

306Trouble is I know it’s petty 只可惜… 我心眼很小

307But I hate to let them live 这仇我不能不报

308So you found yourself somebody 所以你会发现

309Who’ll chase Simba up a tree 有人要取辛巴这条命

310Oh, the battle may be bloody 哦,这场杀戮也许残酷

311But that kind of works for me 但它是为我而做

312The melody of angry growls 听愤怒的旋律咆哮

313A counterpoint of painful howls 看痛苦之歌在低嚎

314A symphony of death Oh, my 这交响曲在我脑海

315That’s my lullaby 声音多美妙

316Scar is gone But Zira’s stil around 刀疤死了,但吉娜还活着

317To love this little lad 抚养这小可爱

318Till he learns to be a killer 直到他学会做杀手

319With a lust for being bad 还要能心狠手辣

320Sleep, ya little termite I mean, precious little thing 睡吧,你这小讨厌 我是说,你这小可爱

321One day when you’re big and strong 当你长得强又壮

322You will be a king 你将会称王

323The pounding of the drums of war 那战鼓之声多震撼

324The thrill of Kovu’s mighty roar 它激起高孚在怒吼

325-The joy of vengeance –Testify! — 那复仇的喜悦已不远!

326I can hear the cheering 我将听到欢呼

327-Kovu what a guy –Kovu what a guy — 高孚真勇敢高孚真勇敢

328Payback time is nearing 脚步越来越近

329And then our flag will fly 心愿就要实现

330Against a blood-red sky 看旗帜在飞扬

331That’s my lullaby 声音多美妙

(唱完)

(换场景)

332Oh, Mufasa, 哦,木法沙

333every day Kiara grows more beautiful 琪拉雅一天比一天更美丽了

334into a queen that will someday make us all very proud. 并将会成为让我们引以为荣的女王

335But this cub, Kovu, grows stronger. 但是小高孚越来越强壮

336and Zira fills his heart with hate. 而吉娜灌输他满心的恨

337I’m very worried, Mufasa. 我非常担心,木法沙

338Things are not going well, no. 事情会越来越糟糕

339Hmm? You have a plan? 嗯?你有计划?

340What? 什么

341Kovu? Kiara? 高孚? 琪拉雅?

342Together? 在一起?

343This is the plan? 这是你的计划?

344Are you crazy? This will never work. 你疯了吗?这绝对行不通的

345Oh, Mufasa, you been up there too long. Your head is in the clouds. 哦,木法沙,你在上面待太久了,你的脑袋被蒙蔽了

346Okay, okay, okay. Okay, all right, okay! 好啦,好啦,好啦 好啦,好啦,好啦

347I don’t think this is going to work, but I trust you. 我认为计划行不通的,但是我相信你

348I just hope you know what you are doing! 我只希望你知道你在做什么

(换场景)

349You are ready! 你准备好了

350Mm, nice. 嗯,很好

351Very nice 非常好

352You have the same blackness in your soul that Scar had. 你的灵魂中有着和刀疤一样的黑暗面

353What is your destiny? 你的命运是什么?

354I will avenge Scar. 我将为刀疤报仇

355-Take his place in the pride lands. –Yes! What have I taught you? — 夺回他在荣耀国的地位没错,我怎么教你的?

356Simba is the enemy. 辛巴是我们的敌人

357And what must you do? 那么你现在应该怎么做?

358I must kill him. 我必须杀了他

(换场景)

359Nala, you must be so proud. 娜娜,你一定很骄傲

360This is Kiara’s first hunt. 这是琪拉雅第一次出去打猎

361-There she is! –Kiara. — 她来了琪拉雅

362-Aha! –You can do it. — 啊!你做得到的

363It’s your day. 今天就是你的了

364My, how you’ve grown. 天哪,你长大了

365Hmm. You’ll do just fine. 嗯,你做得很好的

366Daddy? You have to promise to let me do this on my own. 爸爸?你得保证让我自己做这件事情

367Promise? 答应吗?

368All right. I promise. 好吧,我答应你

369Make sure she doesn’t get hurt. 看好她别让他受伤

370Ah! Mm. 啊!

(换场景)

371Eww, This place is even creepier since the hyenas ran off. 唷,土狼跑掉以后,这个地方更吓人了

372Oh, sheesh. 哦,唏

373I’m not scared, okay? 我才不怕呢,好吧?

374I just don’t know why we have to be here, that’s all. 我只是不知道我们干嘛来这里而已

375If Kovu is so special, why does he need us? 如果高孚那么特别,他干嘛需要我们?

376I never even had a chance! 我连个机会都没有

377That’s it! Well, come on. 好了,噢,快点

378Kiara has started her hunt. We have to move quickly. 琪拉雅开始打猎了,我们得快行动

379Ow, fire! 噢,火灾

(换场景)

380Ah! 啊!

381Hut! Hut! 夯!夯!

382Tango Charlie Alpha. What’s your position? 报告你的位置,听到请回答

383Uh upright? Head turned slightly to the left, tail erect. 呃… 站立着?头有点偏向左边,尾巴垂直

384Why do I bother? 我干嘛多事?

385Aha! 啊哈

386 Ooh.

387This must be where the deer and the antelope play. 这里一定是鹿和羚羊玩的地方

388Timon, what are you doing here? 丁满,你到这儿来干什么?

389Uh, shopping! We thought a nice pelt for the den, 呃,买东西啊,我们想替家里添置毛皮

390some throw pillows, a little potpourri 坐垫和香料…

391My father sent you. After he promised to let me do this on my own, he lied. 我爸爸派你来的,他还答应让我自己来的,他说谎

392No, He just doesn’t want you to get hurt. 不,他只是不希望你受伤啊

393I should have known he’d never give me a real chance. 我早该知道,他不会给我真正的机会

394I’ll do this on my own! Away from the pride lands. 我会自己打猎,远离这个荣耀国

395Hey! Wait! Come back! Ah! 嘿!等等,回来啊!啊!

396-Look behind you! –Kiara! Come back! — 往你身后看看!琪拉雅,回来啊

397Oh-ho! She’s gone again. 哦噢!她又这么跑掉了

398Somebody’s gotta get a beeper for this kid. 该有人在她脖子上系个铃铛的

399Let’s light fires! 点火

400Roasty-toasty princess Roasty-toasty princess 烧焦的公主,烧焦的公主

401Hey, is it hot in here, or is that just me? 嘿,这里是真热还是我的幻觉?

402Fire! 失火了

403Come on. 过来

404The plan is in motion, Go! 计划正在进行,去吧!

405Don’t worry. Simba. She’ll be fine! 不要担心,辛巴,她不会有事的

406What could happen? 还能怎么样呢?

407No! No! Kiara! 不!不!琪拉雅

408Zazu! Fly ahead! Find her! 沙祖,先飞过去!去找她

409Oh! 哦!

410No! 不!

411I must tell Simba! 我得去告诉辛巴

412-Where am I? -You’re safe. In the pride lands. — 这里是哪里?你安全了,这是荣耀国

413The pride lands? No! 在荣耀国?不!

414Why’d you bring me here? Who do you think you are? 你为什么带我到这儿来?你以为你是谁啊?

415I think I’m the one that just saved your life. 我是刚刚救你一命的人耶

416Look, I had everything under control. 听着,一切都在我的控制之中

417-Not from where I’m standing. –Then move downwind. — 我的位置看来可不是哦那就到别的地方去

418What are you doing? 你在干什么?

419Kovu? 高孚?

420Kiara! 琪拉雅

421Kiara, you’re all right. 琪拉雅,你没事

422Father, how could you break your promise? 爸爸,你怎么可以不守信用

423it’s a good thing I did. I almost lost you. 还好我那么做,我差点失去了你

424No more hunts for you. Not ever. 你不准再打猎,永远不行

425But I was doing just fine! Even before Kovu 但我本来做得很好,即使在高孚面前

426Kovu? 高孚?

427Simba! 辛巴

428Hey! You! 嘿,小子

429How dare you save the king’s daughter? 你居然敢救国王的女儿

430You saved her? Why? 你救了她?为什么?

431-I humbly ask to join your pride. –No! — 我诚挚地请求加入你的族群不!

432You were banished with the other outsiders. 你和其他荒原人都被流放了

433I have left the outsiders. I am a rogue. 我离开那些荒原人了,我是流浪汉

434Judge me now for who I am. 现在根据我的表现评断我

435Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn’t commit? 还是我得为了我没犯的罪受到惩罚?

436Simba you owe him your daughter’s life. 辛巴,他救了你女儿一命

437Hmm, yes, sire. Clearly we are in his debt. 嗯,是啊,陛下,很显然我们欠他人情

438And royal protocol demands that all debts be paid. 而且皇家规矩说欠债就要还

439Though in this case, you might want to make an exception. 不过在这个情况下,你可能会开先例哦

440Hmm.

441My father’s law will prevail. 我父亲订的法律得遵循

442For now. I reserve judgment. 但我先保留我的裁决

443We’ll see who you really are. 然后再看你到底怎么样

444Hmm

445Hmph! Riffraff. 哼,无赖

(换场景)

446Hey, uh, thanks for saving me today. 嘿,呃,谢谢你今天救了我

447What kind of hunter are you, anyway Princess? 你到底是哪种猎人啊? 公主

448You almost got yourself killed out there. 你在外面差点害死自己

449-What? –You wouldn’t last three days on your own. — 什么?你要是独自外出,绝对撑不过三天

450Oh, and I suppose you could teach me? 哦,我猜你可以当我的老师了

451Oh. Yeah. 哦,是啊

452-Kiara! –Coming. — 琪拉雅!来了

453All right! Impress me. 好吧,让我见识吧

454We start at dawn. 天亮就开始

455I look forward to it. 我一定会等着你的

456Did you see that? 你看到没?

457-He let her go! If that were me, I –Hush. — 他放她走了! 如果是我的话安静

458The fire rescue worked perfectly, 救人非常成功

459and Simba fell for it. 辛巴耶上钩了

460Now, the closer Kovu gets to the daughter, 现在高孚接近那个女儿

461the closer he gets to Simba! 他就能越接近辛巴

462And once he has Simba alone 等到他逮到辛巴落单

(换场景)

463Simba! Simba! 辛巴辛巴

464-Help me! –Father! — 救我!爸爸

465No Dad! 不,爸爸

466Just a little farther. 只要再一点点

467Gotcha! 抓到你了

468-Trust me. –Simba! — 相信我辛巴!

469No! 不!

470Scar. 刀疤

471-Kovu? –Hyah! 高孚?呀!

472No! 不!

(换场景)

473Good morning. 早安

474I’m ready for my first lesson. Surprised ya, huh? 我要上第一课了,吓你一跳吧?

475Hey, come on. Let’s go. 嘿,快点走啊

476Ow.

477Ow! Ow. 噢!噢

478Three, two, one. 三、二、一

479Gotcha! 抓到了

480You could hear me, huh? 你听得到我,呃?

481Only a lot. 而且还很大声

482You’re still breathing too hard. 你呼吸的声音太大

483Relax. Feel the earth under your paws, 放松,感觉土地在你的脚掌下

484so it doesn’t shift and make noise. 让它不会移动也发不出声音

485Shh! Watch the master and learn. 嘘!看大师出马,好好学

486Don’t eat me, please. 不要吃我,拜托

487I-I-I never really met your tyrant I mean, uh, Scar. Scar. 我…我从来没见过你这样的暴君… 我是指,呃,刀疤,刀疤

488Oh, heck of a guy. A little moody, but 哦,了不起的家伙,我有点喜怒无常,但…

489Timon, what are you doing here? 丁满,你在这个地方干什么?

490Kiara! Thank goodness! 琪拉雅,谢天谢地

491Oh! Hey, for once, we’re not followin’ya. 哦!嘿,这次我们可没有跟踪你啊

492This just happens to be the best smorgasbord in the pride lands. 这里刚好是荣耀国里最棒的自助餐馆

493Bugs everywhere! 到处都是虫子

494But, you don’t call for a reservation, and Yeesh! 但是你没有事先预定,所以… 呕!

495Get outta here, ya scavengers. Go on! Shoo! 你们这些秃鹰,快滚,走开!咻!

496Shoo! Ow! 咻!噢!

497Oh-ho-ho. Oh! 哦噢噢,哦!

498Oh, Timon! I’m gettin’tired. 哦,丁满,我有点累了

499I gotta lose some pounds. 我看我得减肥了

500Shoo! Go on! Shoo! Shoo! 咻,走开!咻!咻!

501Hey, maybe he could help. 嘿,也许他能帮忙

502-Do you think? –Shoo! — 你看呢?咻!

503Oh,yeah, there’s an idea. Right. Let the vicious outsider 哦,对,这主意好 是啊,让邪恶的荒原人

504Hey! Wait! I have an idea. 嘿! 等等,我有个点子

505-What if he helps? –What? — 他来帮忙怎么样?什么?

506You want to lend a voice? Hah? 声音能借用一下吗?哈?

507Grr. Gr Roar! Work with me! 吼,吼…吼!帮我个忙嘛

508-Uh, huh? –Like this. — 呃,啊?像这样

509Whoo-hoo! Come on. Do it again. Do it again. 呜呼!快点,再吼一次,再一次

510Yee-ha! 咿哈!

511Why are doing this? What’s the point of this training? 我们干什么这么做?这训练有什么意义?

512Training? This is just for fun! 训练? 这只是好玩的

513Fun? 好玩?

514Yeesh, kid. Ya gotta get out more often. 是啊,小子,你得多多出门

515Fun! Yee-ha! 好玩呐! 咿哈!

516Woo-hoo! Yee-ha! 呜呼!咿哈!!

517Yee-ha! 咿哈!

518Whoa-oh-oh! 哇哦哦!

519-Yee-ha! –Yee-ha! — 咿哈!咿哈!

520Uh-oh. 呃哦

521Wow! 噢!

522Yee-ha! 咿哈!

523-Whoa! –Whoa! — 哇!

524Hey, rhino! 嘿,犀牛

525-What a blast! –Oh. Sorry. — 真是刺激啊哦,抱歉

526Aha! You’re okay, kid. 啊!小子,你不错哦

527-Hey! –You’re okay. — 嘿!你还真不错

528-Kid. –Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me. — 孩子让一让,对不起,借过

529That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. Ooh 对,对… 就这样,哦…

530A-Ahem. 啊咳

531Um S-Sorry. Uh 嗯…对…对不起,呃…

532Hey, are you two coming or what? 嘿,你们两个来不了啊?

533Did you see that? Did you see that? Watch. 你看到那个没有?你看到那个没有?你看

534-Oh, wow. Look at that. It’s really pretty. –What? Oh, yeath. — 哦,哇,你看,好漂亮哦什么?哦,是啊

535You’re right. Oh, look! 对,哦,你看

536There’s one that looks like a baby rabbit. See the fluffy tail? 那一只看起来像一只兔宝宝有茸茸的尾巴

537Yeah. Hey! 是啊,嘿!

538There’s one that looks like two lions killing each other fro a scrap of meat. 那个看起来像是两个狮子 为了一块肉而在相互残杀

539Hey, I’ve never done this before. 嘿,我从来没有这么做过

540Really? My father and I used to do this all the time. 真的?我和爸爸常常都这么做

541He says all the great kings of the past are up there. 他说,过去所有伟大的国王都在上面

542Do ya think Scar’s up there? 你想刀疤也在上面吗?

543He wasn’t my father, but he was still part of me. 他不是我生父,但他仍然是我生命中的一部分

544My father said there was a 我爸爸说刀疤有个…

545a darkness is Scar that he couldn’t escape. 黑暗面,是他没有办法挣脱的

546Maybe there’s a darkness in me too. 也许我内心也有个黑暗面

547Father, I am lost. Kovu is one of them. 爸爸,我迷失了,高孚是他们一分子

548Scar’s heir. 刀疤的继承人

549-How can I accept him? –Simba? — 我要怎么接受他?辛巴?

550I was seeking counsel from the great kings. 我正在寻求历代国王对我的指示

551Did they help? 有帮助吗?

552Silent as starts. My father would never 像星星般沉默,我爸爸绝对不…

553Oh, my Simba. 哦,辛巴

554You want so much to walk the path expected of you. 你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了

555-Perhaps Kovu does not. –What? How do you know — 也许高孚不是这样什么?你怎么知道…

556I can see them down there just as easily as you can. 我和你一样啊,很容易看到他们在下面

557Get to know him and see. 多认识他再说吧

558What’s wrong? 怎么了?

559Nothing. 没什么

560-Kovu -It’s just that my whole life I’ve been trained to — 高孚…只是我这辈子都是要受训要…

561Nothing. 没什么

562-I gotta go. –Kovu, wait. — 我得走了高孚,等等

563And where are you going? 你想到哪里去?

564Nuhh nowhere. 没…没有啊

565That’s what you think! 那是你想的

566-Who was that? –Uh, friend of the family. — 他是谁啊?嗯,我家的老朋友

567Mm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Come on! 嗯,嗯哼,嗯哼,嗯哼,来啊

568You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. 跟着拉飞奇,他知道路

569-The way to where? –You follow! You’ll see! — 去哪的路?你跟来就知道了

570-The way to where? –You follow! You’ll see! — 去哪的路?你跟来就知道了

571Hurry now! 快一点

572Kovu, come on! 高孚,快啊

573Where’s he taking us? 他要带我们去哪里啊?

574To a special place in your heart called Upendi! 去你们心中一个特别的地方,叫做优磐地

(唱)

575There’s a place where the crazy moon 有一个地方,月夜也疯狂

576Makes the monkeys sing and the baboon swoon 听那猴子唱,看那狒狒跳

577And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom 睡莲飘出芳香

578Will carry you away 将把你带走

579While the hippos swing from the jungle vines 河马在丛林开心荡秋千

580And the rhino rumba in a conga line 犀牛不停跳着那伦巴舞

581All the pink flamingoes are intertwined 而那粉红火鹤在那缠绵

582As the stars come out to play Uhh 还有星星在眨眼,呃

583In Upendi where the passion fruit grows sweet 在优磐地,热情水果香又甜

584And it’s so divine that you lose your mind 它的品质好,吃过忘不了

585As it sweeps you off your feet 让你神魂都颠倒

586In Upendi without a worry or a care 在优磐地,没有烦扰和忧虑

587It just takes two to make it true 只要你想去就别放弃

588Your heart will lead you there 你开心去游戏

589-Where is it? –In Upendi — 那在哪里?在优磐地

590-No place you don’t take with you. –In Upendi — 那个地方你一定会喜欢的在优磐地

591Better watch your step ‘cause the path is steep. 你最好要小心,千万别摔跤

592Better hole your breath ‘cause the water’s deep 暂时别呼吸,因为水很深

593It’s a long way down over Lover’s Leap 情人断魂崖,深得不见底

594But falling’s half the fun 下去也很好玩

595In Upendi 在优磐地

596Where the passion fruit grows sweet 热情水果香又甜

597And it’s so divine that you’ll lose your mind 它的品质好,吃过忘不了

598As it sweeps you off your feet 让你神魂都颠倒

599In Upendi without a worry or a care 在优磐地 没有烦恼和忧虑

600It just takes two to make it true 只要你去就别放弃

601Your heart will take you there 你开心去游戏

602You can beat the bush like there’s no tomorrow 你可尽情玩,忘掉左右烦恼

603From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro 从湖畔,到高山

604But you’ll find Upendi wherever you are 你会看到它,不管天涯海角

605-Oh, underneath the sun –Upendi. It means love, doesn’t it? — 哦,只要有阳光优磐地,那就是爱,对吧?

606-Oh, underneath the sun –Upendi. It means love, doesn’t it? — 哦,只要有阳光优磐地,那就是爱,对吧?

607Welcome to Upendi 欢迎来到优磐地

608-In Upendi –Where the passion fruit grows sweet — 在优磐地热情水果香又甜

609Oh, it’s so divine that you’ll lose your mind 哦,它的品质好,吃过忘不了

610As it sweeps you off your feet 让你神魂都颠倒

611In Upendi without a worry or a care 在优磐地,没有烦恼和忧虑

612It just takes two to make it true 只要你想去就别放弃

613-Your heart –Heart — 你开心…开心

614Will take you there 去游戏

615Upendi 优磐地

616Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi 来,在优磐地

617-Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi –In Upendi, In Upendi — 来,在优磐地快来,在优磐地

618 -Down in Upendi, way down in Upendi –In Upendi, In Upendi — 来,在优磐地快来,在优磐地

619In Upendi, In Upendi 在优磐地,在优磐地

(唱完)

620-Good night. –Good night. — 晚安晚安

621It’s kinda could tonight, huh? Come on in. 今晚还蛮冷的,呃?进来吧

622Get him! 杀了他

623What are you waiting for? Kovu, get him! 你还在等什么,高孚?杀了他

624-You’re sure? –Affirmative. I saw it with my own eyes. — 你确定?非常确定,是我亲眼看到的

625No. Kovu cannot betray us. 不,高孚不会背叛我们的

626Okay, I have to tell her today. 好吧,我必须今天告诉她

627Oh, where do I start? 哦,我该从哪里说起?

628”Kiara, Zira had a plot, and I was part of it, “琪拉雅,吉娜有个阴谋,我是其中之一

629but I don’t wanna be because 但我是不得已的,因为…

630It’s because I love you.” 是因为我爱你”

631Aw, she’ll never believe me. 噢,她绝对不会相信

632But I gotta try. 但我必须要试

633Kiara, I I need to talk to you. 琪拉雅,我…我得和你谈谈

534Kiara, I don’t want you talking with him. 琪拉雅,我不要你去跟他谈话

635I want to talk with him. 我想跟他谈谈

636Scar couldn’t let go of his hate 刀疤无法忘却他的恨意

637and in the end, it destroyed him. 直到最后,憎恨毁了他

638I’ve never heard the story of Scar that way. 可是我从来没有听过关于这样的说法

639He truly was a killer. 刀疤真的是凶手

640Fire is a killer. 火也是凶手

641Sometimes what’s left behind can grow better than the generation before 有时候经过大火后成长的下一代,可能会更优秀…

642if given the chance. 只要给机会

643Oh, no. No! 哦,不,不

644-Why, Simba -Zira — 为什么,辛巴…吉娜

645What are you doing out here and so alone? 你在这里做什么… 而且还落单了

646Well done, Kovu. 干得好高孚

647Just like we always planned. 就像我们一直计划的

648-You! –No! I didn’t have anything to do with this! — 不,我和这件事完全没有关系

649Attack! 快攻击

650No!

651No!

652Yes! We’ve got him! 好耶,我们逮到他了

653Remember your training! 牢记你们的训练

654As a unit! 成小组队形

655-Simba! –Get him, Kovu! Get him! — 辛巴杀了他,高孚,杀了他

656Do it now! 快动手

657I’ll do it for you, Mother! 让我来吧,这是为了你哟,妈妈

658Oof! 呜呼!

659Mother, are you watching? 妈妈,你在看吗?

660I’m doin’ it for you, and I’m doin it for me. 这是为你而做,也是为了我自己

661Uh! 呃!

662This is my moment of glory! 这是我的光荣时刻

663-What? No! –No! — 什么?不

664Ow! 噢!

665Uh 呃…

666-Nuka! –I’m sorry. Mother. — 努卡对不起,妈妈

667I tried. 我尽力了

668Shh! 嘘!

669Nuka. 努卡

670Father? 爸爸?

671Father! Zazu, get help! 爸爸!沙祖,快求救!

672Oh, yes! Help! At once! Of course! 哦,对!求救!马上去!当然!

673Father! 爸爸

674Simba, talk to me! What happened? 辛巴,说说话啊,出了什么事?

675Kovu Ambush. 高孚… 设埋伏

676No.

677It’s all right, buddy. We’re here for you. 没事了,伙伴,我们来帮你了

678Scar, watch over my poor Nuka. 刀疤,照顾我可怜的努卡

679You! 你!

680What have you done? 看你做了什么?

681I didn’t I-I didn’t mean to. 我不是… 我不是故意的

682It wasn’t my fault. I 这不是我的错,我…

683I did nothing. 我什么都没有做

684Exactly! And in doing so, you betrayed your pride 一点也没错!但这样,就背叛了你的族群

685Betrayed Scar! 背叛了刀疤

686I want nothing more to do with him! 我不想再跟他有任何的关系

687You cannot escape it. Nuka is dead because of you! 你没办法逃避,努卡已经因为你而死

688-No. –You’ve killed your own brother! — 你害死了你的亲哥哥

689No!

690Let him go. Simba has hurt me for the last time. 让他去,这是辛巴最后一次伤害我

691Now he has corrupted Kovu! 他现在又给高孚洗脑

692Listen to me. Simba is injured and weak. 仔细听好,辛巴受伤而且虚弱

693Now is the time to attack! 正是攻击的好时候

694We will take his entire kingdom 我们将去占领他的王国

695by force! 用武力

696-Daddy, it can’t be true. –It’s Kovu! — 爸爸,这不是真的是高孚

697-Hey! –It’s Kovu! — 嘿!是高孚

698Kovu! 高孚!

699Oh! Why, I ougta Let me at ‘im! Let me at ‘im! 哦!我应该…我要对付他,我要对付他

700-Here. Hold me back. –Okay. — 来,抓住我好的

701-Let me at ‘im! Let me at ‘im! –Okay. — 我要对付他、我要对付他好的

702-I think you’re missing the basic point here. –Oh. — 我想你没有明白我的本意

703What’s he doing? 他要做什么?

704Look at that scar on his face. 你看看他,长得和刀疤一样

705-Why have you come back? –Simba, I had nothing to do with — 你为什么还回来?辛巴,我和那件事完全无关

706-You don’t belong here. –Please. I ask your forgiveness. — 你不属于这里求求你,我恳求你的原谅

707Daddy, please! Listen to him! 爸爸,拜托,请听他说

708Silence! When you first came here you asked for judgment. 别插嘴,你第一次到这时要求我的评断

709And I pass it now! 我现在要宣布了

710-Exile! –No! — 流放出境

711No!

712Kovu! 高孚

(唱)

713Deception 他背叛

714Disgrace 欺骗

715Evil as plain as the scar on his face 他邪恶像脸上疤痕

716-Deception –An outrage — 他背叛又害人

717-Disgrace –For shame — 欺骗无耻

718He asked for trouble the moment he came 他从未想过他造成的伤害

719-Deception –An outrage — 他背叛又害人

720-Disgrace –For shame — 欺骗无耻

721Evil as plain as the scar on his face 他邪恶像脸上疤痕

722-Deception –An outrage — 他背叛又害人

723-Disgrace –For shame — 欺骗无耻

724He asked for trouble the moment he came 他从未想过他造成的伤害

725See ya later, agitator 再见,居心叵测的家伙

726Born in grief Raised in hate 他心中只有恨,他出生只为复仇

727Helpless to defy his fate 他无法反抗自己的命运

728Let him run, let him live 让他走,让他活

729But do not forget what we never forgive 但我们却无法忘记这伤痛

730He is not 而他不再

731One of us 属于这

732He has never been one of us 根本他就不属于这

733He is not one of us 他不再属于这

734not our kind 不属于我们的族群

735Someone once lied to us 他曾欺骗我们

736now we’re not so blind 现在全部被看穿

737For we knew he would do what he’s done 我们绝不能再纵容他

738And we know that he’ll never be 让他离开,他已不再

739One of us 属于这

740He is not one of us 他不再属于这

741Deception 他背叛

742Disgrace 欺骗

743Mmm-mm, deception 嗯嗯,他背叛

744Disgrace 欺骗

745Deception 他背叛

746Ooh.

(唱完)

747-Father, please reconsider. –You will not go anywhere — 爸爸,求求你,再考虑一下你不能去任何地方…

748without an escort from now on. 从现在起没有护卫

749-No! That’s not -He used you to get to me. — 不,这样不…他利用你来接近我

750-No! He loves me for me! –Because you are my daughter. — 不,高孚他爱我… 真的爱我因为你是我的女儿

751You will not leave Pride Rock. 你绝对不能离开荣耀石

752You will stay where I can keep an eye on you away from him. 你必须待在我能看见的地方… 并且远离他

753-You don’t know him! –I know he’s following in Scar’s paw prints. — 你不了解他我知道他跟随刀疤的脚步

754-And I must follow in my father’s. –You will never be Mufasa. — 而我必须遵守父亲的规矩你永远都不会是木法沙

(换场景)

755Kovu? 高孚?

756Kovu? 高孚?

(唱)

757In a perfect world 在一个完美世界

758One we’ve never know 这个世界我们从所未知

759We would never need 我们永不需要

760To face the world alone 孤独一人面对世界

761They can have the world 他们有他们的世界

762We’ll create our own 我们创造我们自己的

763I may not be brave or strong or smart 我也许不勇敢、强壮、机灵

764But somewhere in my secret heart 但在我秘密的心理

765I know 我知道

766Love will find a way 爱会有出路

767Anywhere I go 无论我去哪里

768I’m home 哪里都是我的家

769If you are there beside me 如果有你在我身边

770Like dark turning into day 黑夜就会变成白昼

771Somehow we’ll come through 总有方法我们会度过困境

772Now that I’ve found you 既然我找到你

773Love will find a way 爱就会有出路

774I was so afraid 我曾如此害怕

775Now I realize 现在我意识到

776Love is never wrong 爱从没有错

777And so it never dies 爱永远生生不息

778There’s a perfect world 有一个完美世界

779Shining in your eyes 在你的眼里闪烁

780And if only they could feel it too 只要他们也能感觉到

781The happiness I feel with you 你和我所拥有的快乐

782They’d know 他们就会知道

783Love will find a way 爱会有出路

784Anywhere we go we’re home 无论我们去哪里,哪里都是我们的家

785If we are there together 如果我们在一起

786Like dark turning into day 黑夜就会变成白昼

787Somehow we’ll come through 总有方法我们会度过困境

788Now that I’ve found you 既然我找到你

789Love will find a way 爱就会有出路

790I know 我知道

791Love will find 爱会有

792A way 出路

(唱完)

793Hey!

794Uh, hey. 呃,嘿

795Hey, look. 嘿,你看

796We are one. 我们是一家人了

797What? 什么?

798Let’s get out of here. We’ll run away together! 我们离开这里吧,我们一起逃走

799And start a pride all our own. 并且建立属于我们自己的族群

800Kovu, 高孚

801we have to go back. 我们必须回去

802You’re kidding. But we’re finally together. 开玩笑吧,我们终于在一起了

803Our place is with our pride. 我们应该和我们的族群在一起

804If we run away, 如果我们逃走

805they’ll be divided forever. 他们会永远分裂的

(换场景)

806I can’t believe we lost her again. 我不相信我们又把她跟丢了

807This is the eight thousandth time! 这是第八千次了

808I thought you were gonna watch her! 我以为你会看好她的

809-Me? You were gonna watch her! –I thought you were gonna watch her! — 我?是你要看好她的我以为你会看好她的

810-No, you were gonna watch her! –You were gonna watch her! — 不,是你要看好她的你该看好她的

811-Oh, watch this! –Take that, you creepy warthog! — 哦,你找死你这个臭疣猪,看我的

812-Say it! Say it! –Fat, fat. Very fat, fat — 说啊!说啊!肥子,胖子,肥子,肥子…

813-What are you doing? –Uh — 你们在干什么?呃…

814Good question. Uh, let me ask you one. 问得好,呃,请问你一个问题

815”Hippo-thetically”. –Very hypothetical. — 只是假设性的非常的假设

816-There’s this guy -But he’s not a lion. — 有个家伙…但他不是狮子

817No! No, he’s not a lion. 不,不,他不是狮子

818Geez! Definitely not a lion! 老天,绝对不是狮子

819And uh, uh, his daughter, uh, 呃,呃,他的女儿…

820say vanished. 比如…不见了

821-Kiara’s gone? –Sire, the outsiders are on the attack! — 琪拉雅不见了?陛下,荒原人展开攻击

822Heading this way! It’s war! 往这边来了,要打仗了

823Zazu, find Kiara. We’ll assemble the lionesses. Move. Now! 沙祖,去找琪拉雅 我们集合所有的母狮子,赶快行动

(换场景)

824Na-na-na na-na-na 呐呐呐,呐呐呐

825It’s over, Simba. 结束吧,辛巴

826I have dreamed of nothing else for years. 这么多年以来,我只梦想着这一刻

827Boy, does she need a hobby. 老兄,她需要别的嗜好

828Last chance, Zira. Go home. 吉娜,最后的机会,回家吧

829I am home. 这儿就是家

830Attack! 攻击

831Go for the eyes! 攻击他眼睛

832Break his jaw! Hit him low! 打他下巴!踢他下盘!

833Get them! Do what you must! 杀了他!做该做的事

834What do we do? What do we do? 怎么办?怎么办?

835There’s only one thing we can do, Pumbaa. 我们只剩一件事可做,彭彭

836”When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” That’s our motto! 你没有听说过“三十六计,走为上策” ,这是我们的格言

837I thought our motto was, “Hakuna Matata”. 我还以为我们的格言是“无忧无虑”

838Pumbaa, stop living in the past. 彭彭,别活在过去了

839-We need a new motto. Yee-ha! –Whoo! — 我们需要新的格言,咿哈!呜!

840Like I said, let’s get going! 像我说的,赶快溜吧

841-Where’s your pretty daughter, Nala? –Vitani! — 你漂亮的女儿在哪啊,娜娜?维塔妮

842Look out! Ow! 当心!噢!

843Huh? 呃?

844Don’t anybody move! 全都不准动

845This thing’s loaded. I’ll let you have it! 这已经上膛了,我熏死你们

846Yeah! Yeah! 好极了!好极了!

847Ha! Talk about your winds of war! 哈!这算是哪门子战争啊

848Simba! 辛巴

849You’re mine! 你是我的了

850-Kiara? –Kovu! — 琪拉雅?高孚

851-Move. –Stand aside. — 让开闪一边去

852Daddy, this has to stop. 爸爸,事情到此结束

853You’re even weaker than I thought. Get out of the way! 你比我想的还懦弱,给我让开

854You’ll never hurt Kiara or Simba. Not while I’m here. 你绝不能伤害琪拉雅…或辛巴,有我在不行

855-Hah! –Stay out of this. — 哈!别管这件事

856A wise king once tod me, “We are one.” 有个明智的国王曾告诉我,“我们是一家人”

857I didn’t understand him then. 我那个时候不了解

858Now I do. 现在懂了

859-But they -“Them”? Us! Look at them. — 但是,他们…“他们”?我们?看看他们

860They are us. What differences do you see? 和我们一样 你看到什么不同了吗?

861Vitani now! 维塔妮,上

862No, Mother. 不,妈妈

863Kiara’s right. 琪拉雅说得对

864Enough. 该结束了

865If you will not fight, 如果你不战斗

866then you will die as well. 那么你也要一起领死

867What? Where are Where are you going? 什么?你们去哪里?

868Get back here! 给我回来

869Let it go, Zira. It’s time to put the past behind us. 算了吧,吉娜,该把过去的一切都遗忘了

870I’ll never let it go! 我绝对不会遗忘的

871This is for you, Scar! 这是为了你,刀疤

872Kiara! 琪拉雅

873Kiara! 琪拉雅

874Kiara! 琪拉雅

875Hold on, Kiara! 琪拉雅,撑着点

876Simba! SImba, the river! 辛巴!辛巴,河水

877Zira, give me your paw. 吉娜,快抓住我

878Zira, come on! 吉娜,快啊

879-I’ll help you. –Ohh! — 我帮你哦!

880Kiara? 琪拉雅?

881Daddy! 爸爸

882I tried. 我尽力了

883Kiara! 琪拉雅

884Wow! That was really brave! 哇!那真的是好勇敢啊

885Yee-ha! 咿哈!

886-Kovu. –Oh, Kiara. — 高孚哦,琪拉雅

887Kovu? 高孚?

888I was wrong. You belong here. 我错了,你属于这里

889Let’s go home. 我们回家吧

890All of us. 全都回家

(换场景)

891-I love moments like this! –Yeah. — 我最爱这种结局了是啊

892Love! Not”like”, 爱!不是喜欢,是

893love! 爱!

894Well done, my son. 儿子,干得好

895We are one. 我们是一家人

(The end) 结束

狮子王2 中英文剧本完美版

相关推荐