狮子王中英文台词

发布时间:2019-08-23 10:08:22

感动一生的电影 狮子王 中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼

标签: 杂谈

From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻

And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光

There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西

More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事

There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事

More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏

But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空

Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中

Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来

It's the circle of life 那是生生不息

And it moves us all 而那感动了你我

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle 在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息…

It's the circle of life 生生不息

And it moves us all 而那令我们感动

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle 在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息…

Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊!

You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王

And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了

Adieu. 再见

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

What do you want? 你想干什么?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了

So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式 最好找个借口

Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了

Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒

Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖

Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Help! 救命啊!

Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来

Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Why,if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners. 我大哥怎么屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混?

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你

That was today? 那是今天吗?

Oh,I feel simply awful! 我觉得好害怕呀!

Must've slipped my mind. 我八成是给忘了

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is... 是呀,你忘的不只如此

as the king's brother you should've been first in line! 身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位

Well,I was first in line until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生

That hairball is my son... 这个小毛球是我儿子

and your future king. 他也是你未来的国王

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy. 我该学学我的礼节啦

Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Oh,no,Mufasa. 不,木法沙

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 或许是你不该背对着我

Is that a challenge? 这是一个挑战吗?

Temper,temper. 冷静!冷静!

I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢?

Well, as far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧

But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因

There's one in every family,sire. 每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下

Two in mine,actually... 事实上我家有两个

and they always manage to ruin special occasions. 而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合

What am I going to do with him? 我该拿他怎么办?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 拿他做地毯会非常好看

Zazu! 沙祖

And just think, 而且想一想

Whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

Dad! Dad! 爸,爸

Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! 快起来,我们要走了啦!

Sorry. 对不起

Dad. Dad. 爸…爸…

Your son is awake. 你儿子已经醒了

Before sunrise,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你儿子

Dad! Come on,Dad. 爸…拜托啦!

You promised. 你答应过我的呀!

- OK,OK. 好吧,好吧

I'm up,I'm up. 我醒了,我醒了

Look,Simba. 辛巴,你看

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. 一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的

One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here... 总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉

and will rise with you as the new king. 并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything. 这一切都是我的吗? 所有的一切

Everything the light touches. 阳光能照到的所有东西…

What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢?

That's beyond our borders. 那在我们的国度之外

You must never go there,Simba. 你绝不可以去那个地方

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. 我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

There's more to being king than getting your way all the time. 国王也不能凡事随心所欲

- There's more? - Simba... 不能吗? 辛巴

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命 都存在一种微妙的平衡关系

As king,you need to understand that balance... 身为国王,你不但要了解这种平衡

and respect all the creatures... 还要去尊重所有的生物

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope? 但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes,Simba,but let me explain. 是呀,我来跟你解释一下

When we die,our bodies become the grass... 我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

and the antelope eat the grass. 而羚羊是吃草的

And so we are all connected in the great circle of life. 所以在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的

- Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下

- Good morning,Zazu. 沙祖,你早

Checking in with the morning report. Fire away. 我来做早上的例行报告,你说吧

Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上

Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Shown interest in my nest egg, 他向我展示巢里的蛋

but I quickly said,no,thanks 我很快拒绝了

We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch 我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch 不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐

This is the morning report 哈哈,这就是晨间报告

狮子王中英文台词

相关推荐