英语口语:一步之遥怎么说

发布时间:2018-07-01 13:25:11

姜文导演的电影《一步之遥》上映啦,但是影片的英文名叫《Gone With The Bullets,“一步之遥”的英文真的是这么

讲吗?

你也可以用“距离...只有一步”

You can also use "one step away from”

比如说。你将要挂科

For example, you are failing your class,

并且老师告诉你,你就要挂科了,

and your teacher tells you that you are failing

所以,你离不合格只有一步之遥。

So, you are one step away from being ineligible.

听起来好正式喔!还有其他的表达吗?

还有另一种比较随性的方式来表达它,叫“坚持一下”。

There is also another casual way of using it called "hang in there"

一次,我在马拉松比赛跑步,我很累了。

For once, I was running in a marathon competition and I was very tired.

我的队友对我说“坚持住!你马上就到啦!”

My teammates told me "hang in there! You are almost there!"

所以。"hang in there" 意思是继续坚持一段时间。

So, "hang in there" means to keep on going for a little while.

one step away from 距离...只有一步

hang in there 继续坚持一段时间

更多英语学习方法:企业英语培训 http://www.spiikers.com/

英语口语:一步之遥怎么说

相关推荐